• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Facing Divine Wrath?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. The Old PAP was revered and honoured by Singaporeans. The New PAP faces severe criticisms and gets scoldings from Singaporeans.
2. Singapore is socially divided badly.
3. Many PAP's policies are doing badly.
4. PAP Ministers are overwhelmed and lost in running their Ministeries.
5. Many PAP MPs are scorned upon by Singaporeans.
6. Some PAP MPs are verbally attacked and some are physically attacked.
7. Some MPs suffer bad health, some die in Office.
8. There is no real party unity within the PAP.
9. The PAP is not able to attract true talents. It has to rely on its running dogs, the NTUC, the SAF and the Civil Service to recruit its candidates.

Many things are not going right for the PAP. It is beyond human understanding. Is the PAP facing divine wrath and punishment? Could the wrath be due to the following:

1. Killing of thousands of unborn babies through legalised abortions?
2. Scheming and lying to pay themselves obscene salaries?
3. Legalised stealing from the poor to enrich themselves?
4. Always manipulating the media and telling half truths?
5. Neglect of the poor, the aged, the sick and fatherless children?
6. Trying to replace true blue Singaporeans with foreigners?
7. Exploiting and causing much miseries to poor foreign workers?

The pap has to do some soul searching and repent if the pap is indeed facing divine wrath. Otherwise, life for the pap ministers can continue to be very tough and bad things will continue.

Will the pap ministers go on their knees and repent? Singapore may get some reprieve then

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can use religion to explain, but the secular one, is systemic failure - running to its logic conclusion and limits. Told them before but would never listen. Some things will fix but payback is a bitch. Oh, actually, it is a good time to payback and redo everything seeing how EU an USA is screwed big time with Japan sinking fast and the China with India screwed too.

Adjustments back to norm is in order and a socioeconomic corruption every 50 years is a good thing. Concrete maintained well only lasts 100 years.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can use religion to explain, but the secular one, is systemic failure - running to its logic conclusion and limits. Told them before but would never listen. Some things will fix but payback is a bitch. Oh, actually, it is a good time to payback and redo everything seeing how EU an USA is screwed big time with Japan sinking fast and the China with India screwed too.

Adjustments back to norm is in order and a socioeconomic corruption every 50 years is a good thing. Concrete maintained well only lasts 100 years.

I am pragmatic and not superstitious. But I believe that a man cant scheme his way through life and get away without retribution.

After what the pap has done these recent years, it is wise for pap members to truly do some soul searching and assess whether they can put their hand to their hearts and say that they have done a honest and honourable job

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is more abt the pap than religion...use your brain!

This section if for politics. If you're going to garnish the issues you raise with a religious agenda, start the thread in the religious discussions folder.

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This section if for politics. If you're going to garnish the issues you raise with a religious agenda, start the thread in the religious discussions folder.

Here, here. If you cannot discuss this topic without using religious words and phrases, it means you have injected religion into this thread and it needs to be shifted to another section. We had such crackpots a few seasons ago and it really messed things up in the political section.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Read post #1...is it more politics or is it abt religion?

The points you have brought up may be political but by bringing the concepts of "divinity" and "retribution" and "repentance" into the mix, the thread will invariably end up degenerating into a religious discussion.

If the PAP does not perform, it will face the wrath of the electorate. Divinity has no say in the matter.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The points you have brought up may be political but by bringing the concepts of "divinity" and "retribution" and "repentance" into the mix, the thread will invariably end up degenerating into a religious discussion.

If the PAP does not perform, it will face the wrath of the electorate. Divinity has no say in the matter.

if the pap uses evil schemes and deceives the electorate, i believe there will be divine retribution.

many people do evil crimes and thought they can get away with it because the law was deceived or manipulated. But will they truly get away?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
50% of the problems will be solved when they go down on knees to admit their mistakes

oh dear, me is confused... other than acknowledging their flaws, don't see how the act of them on their knees could solve problems, bro :(:(:(

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh dear, me is confused... other than acknowledging their flaws, don't see how the act of them on their knees could solve problems, bro :(:(:(

you may be confused...but many pap ministers know that if they have done wrong, they need to repent..they are not confused

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if the pap uses evil schemes and hookwinks the electorate, i believe that will be divine retribution.

many people do evil crimes and thought they can get away with it because the law was deceived or manipulated. But will they truly get away?

I have moved the thread to the religious discussions folder so that those who want to argue the merits and nature of divine intervention against the PAP sinners are free to do so.

I'll start the ball rolling by asking whether those who are against the PAP should pray for them or curse them?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have moved the thread to the religious discussions folder so that those who want to argue the merits and nature of divine intervention against the PAP sinners are free to do so.

I'll start the ball rolling by asking whether those who are against the PAP should pray for them or curse them?

no need to ask....this thread will die a natural death.

T

TuaTeetu

Cannot curse your enemies you must love them.

Everybody are God's children and deserved the same entitlements of Grace fom Him.

Dvinity without love is meaningless!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot curse your enemies you must love them.

Everybody are God's children and deserved the same entitlements of Grace fom Him.

Dvinity without love is meaningless!

yes, and god will kill in the book of revelation, just like what he did for the whole in the book of genesis where he flood the world, kill off all the first born, ordered to kill the canaanites, the malekites, and more blood shed from god in the ot.

[video=youtube;4a2lm6bXBhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a2lm6bXBhk[/video]

Last edited: