• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, where is my photo?
okay, here's another one:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully

attachment.php

:p

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
PART II of II

Next, introduce a link to a new angle or what you would really like to talk about. Use the techniques taught earlier for this part of your TPX story. Namedrop to add "importance" to your story. Use someone important and well known, don't quote an unknown "Tan Ah Kow". Remember you want to be seen as having insider tracks with important people, not with hawkers and taxi drivers which will affect the credibility of your nick. In this case, I have used Teo Chee Hean as my "namedrop" as he is a Minister and has spoken out before on the Palmer affair.

Example:

After making this link, use the "divide and conquer strategy" and whack and disparage the person you want to whack and disparage to help relieve all the years of built up tension in your testicles. For those PAP IB, don't forget, the payment of your IB allowance is conditioned on this. In this case, I have introduced WP and chosen to disparage SDP Chee as he will be the one standing against the PAP in this by-election. (The years of tension in my balls have dissipated and my balls feel so light now).

Example:

Finally, use all your clones to agree with you, suck up to you, support your stand, applaud your revelations, ask trivial questions, disagree once in while for the "reality effect", etc. This will help bump up the thread and keep it on the first page for maximum viewership.

There you have it. A short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian.

TL;DR

10char