• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree and I m with you on this. Even Leongsam agrees scroo is a great socio-economic commentator.

For God's sake, can your gay boys try to emulate just 5% of scroo's contributions in this forum?

HolmesSr n hawkeye1819

No Sam does not think that about you scroobals. He thinks you are a very good troll that attracts attention and traffic to his forum excluding your clones posting of course

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Sam does not think that about you scroobals. He thinks you are a very good troll that attracts attention and traffic to his forum excluding your clones posting of course

Hello fuck your mother's cheebye and fuck off from this forum. You contribute nothing that is positive.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't take jokes so seriously, chigger. Learn to relax. Life can't be just pricks of banglas and ah nehs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello fuck your mother's cheebye and fuck off from this forum. You contribute nothing that is positive.

touche scrooballs! coming from the likes of you i say it's a sacrilege like the beggar laughing at a rich man insulting him that he's poor. In case you forgot sam himself said you are his best troll! That's how worthless you are just that you think you are better than that and use your clones to prop yourself up. Pathetic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to our regular schduled program!

I wonder if the scroo can share which unit the ring leader lives in. What's his name? His race/nationality or maybe it's all just made up. :rolleyes:

There were a series of cases where MAS became concerned. It involved Singaporeans who were swindling private banking customers who were trailed from certain overseas banks to their hotels. The con will take place in the hotel Bar where a Singaporean poses as a rich and successful businessman with other "well known rich and successful" local businessmen would drop by and compliment him on his business acumen.

To cut a long story short, they would convince the mark to invest in a joint venture and the mark to have a controlling stake of 51% as the local businessmen is too busy to run the venture. The Businessman will deliver Swiss Bearer bonds which only exist in one imagination for his share of the venture. To provide assurance, more bonds are given to the mark as security. The money is emptied once the Mark desposits his share into the joint account.

The targets were Indonesian and Caucasians. Apparently most customers refuse to lodge a complaint due to the embarrassment as they are supposed to have control of the venture. The first report was lodged by a Kiwi sheep farmer.

I never thought Singaporeans can run such sophisticated cons. The whole thing required patience, good team, well educated locals etc. the ring leader had a condo in Sommerville Parl.

Can share the unit number?
rolleyes.gif

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are indeed a very interesting guy.. I noticed you always must have the last say in any debate or arguement. I have exposed you? No? Do I need to say more?

Back to our regular schduled program!

I wonder if the scroo can share which unit the ring leader lives in. What's his name? His race/nationality or maybe it's all just made up. :rolleyes:

Can share the unit number?
rolleyes.gif

You begging him?

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I m with you on this. Even Leongsam agrees scroo is a great socio-economic commentator.

For God's sake, can your gay boys try to emulate just 5% of scroo's contributions in this forum?

HolmesSr n hawkeye1819

Spot on!
Gay boys coming here soon. I am out!

Don't take jokes so seriously, chigger. Learn to relax. Life can't be just pricks of banglas and ah nehs.

to screw his (chigger) ka chng.

05-59, chigger. think jw n his gay buddy kuku.

Easy now, no need to overcompensate. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
having a convo with himself sure shows his insanity. Having a long drawn out convo with himself to insult others. overcompensating insanity. :biggrin:

He needs to overcompensate for a lot - for having many clones, for having his identity exposed, for being an incorrigible liar, for being a faggot, for being delusional etc, really pathetic. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He needs to overcompensate for a lot - for having many clones, for having his identity exposed, for being an incorrigible liar, for being a faggot, for being delusiona etc, really pathetic. :biggrin:

would advise him to go easy on the clones, to relax and take a breather now and then. his life shouldn't revolve around this forum. it is not a good thing for sure. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
would advise him to go easy on the clones, to relax and take a breather now and then. his life shouldn't revolve around this forum. it is not a good thing for sure. :wink:

His main problem is that he thinks he is smarter than everyone else and he has this needy need to be in control of this forum. Anyone who disagrees with or goes against him needs to be insulted and trolled, even if it takes 20 different monikers to do it. :biggrin: