• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pan Sai Lee Bee Wah Gets PR Makeover From Fart Organ.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanted to to know what whether her political future was good as dead after the recent table tennis fiasco, didn't you? Well the answer is on pg A32 in the Shit Times today. A great piece of work by Goh Chin Lian. Nearly drove me to tears the account of her life and the love shown toward her by her constituents. Well no doubt about it, she's headed for bigger things. A cabinet post perhaps? Something is in the air. Can you smell it?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wanted to to know what whether her political future was good as dead after the recent table tennis fiasco, didn't you? Well the answer is on pg A32 in the Shit Times today. A great piece of work by Goh Chin Lian. Nearly drove me to tears the account of her life and the love shown toward her by her constituents. Well no doubt about it, she's headed for bigger things. A cabinet post perhaps? Something is in the air. Can you smell it?

I suspected too much coloring have been put on her graciousness. She doesn't look like what ST is reporting today, her actions and speeches in parliament were quite telling of her personality and her ambitious as she openly claimed she worked for money and survival in Singapore and thus she said she is a woman difficult to work with. You can jolly well watch how she polished her PM on GST hike. Why is she blaming the LTA, TOC and her boss now and other govt dept too? is she trying to pull them down after her image is gone?...gosh!!! I hope more can be unveiled.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
History had shone us that the more you disapprove of a PAP candidate, the more stubborn, the insistence of the PAP to put that candidate in place and a promotion to boot! Mah Bow Tan is a prime example.