• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan muslims ‘piled up Bibles and hymn books and set them on fire’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.opendoorsuk.org/news/latest-news/pakistan-three-stories/

Last month, thousands of Muslim extremists brought devastation to Christians in Jaranwala, Pakistan, by attacking more than 20 churches and almost a hundred homes in response to allegations that two believers had desecrated the Quran. The three stories below highlight the horror experienced by some of the victims. The awful incident has affected more than 1,600 people – thank you for your continued prayers and support for them….
For 50-year-old Asad*, church was not just part of his weekly routine, but also his daily routine – that was until the devastating events of 16 August.

On that day, just like any other day, he had flatbread, curry and tea, before taking his daughter to the bus stop where he made the sign of the cross on her forehead before she headed to college. On his way back, he stopped by his church, a 1,500-square-foot space on which a tent stood that was owned by a cluster of families. He swept the tent, spent time in prayer and returned to his nearby home.

It was then that he heard loud angry screams. “The mob is coming, and they are angry!” said locals as they fled the area, but not Asad. “My daughter will come home from college,” he said. “If she doesn’t know and she comes home, I want to be here for her. I can’t leave my home.”

Asad ran up to the roof and hid behind a derelict wall. From there, he could see his church as well as another nearby church. “I saw them immediately target the church in the next street,” he recalls. “They took anything that could be sold and loaded it onto trucks. They then poured acid over the items. I saw them trample the crosses and Bibles. I saw them throw the Bibles out onto the street and jump on them. It looked like they had no sense at all – just blind hate. They poured fuel from their petrol bombs, lit the Bibles on fire, and watched them burn, only walking away when satisfied.”

Asad was grateful that his church remained untouched. “They did not recognise it as a Christian space,” he says. But then he saw one of his Muslim neighbours call the mob back. “They came back, pulled down our beautiful precious tent of prayer and worship, and threw it all to the fire.”

Asad stayed hidden behind the wall for the entire day. Fear grew when his daughter didn’t return when she normally did. “Where is she? Why is she so late? Did something happen to her?” He eventually heard her voice call out to him. She had come from her auntie’s home, which is where she went after hearing about the attacks.

“Today, I have nothing,” Asad continues. “I saw my house and my place of worship burn in front of my eyes. I was helpless. I saw my neighbours betray us. We have never done them any harm; we always respected them. Then why? Why did they become part of an agenda that was so anti-Christian? What about my daughter? What will become of her?”…

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pakistan muslims ‘piled up Bibles and hymn books and set them on fire’​

This is the "religion of peace" in action!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians will not react to the burning the same as peaceful muslims.
I recall that Charlie Hebdo produces satirical cartoons that make fun of Christians, Jews and Muslims, but only the extremists from the "religion of peace" murdered the staff of this company in Paris, France.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://www.opendoorsuk.org/news/latest-news/pakistan-three-stories/

Last month, thousands of Muslim extremists brought devastation to Christians in Jaranwala, Pakistan, by attacking more than 20 churches and almost a hundred homes in response to allegations that two believers had desecrated the Quran. The three stories below highlight the horror experienced by some of the victims. The awful incident has affected more than 1,600 people – thank you for your continued prayers and support for them….
For 50-year-old Asad*, church was not just part of his weekly routine, but also his daily routine – that was until the devastating events of 16 August.

On that day, just like any other day, he had flatbread, curry and tea, before taking his daughter to the bus stop where he made the sign of the cross on her forehead before she headed to college. On his way back, he stopped by his church, a 1,500-square-foot space on which a tent stood that was owned by a cluster of families. He swept the tent, spent time in prayer and returned to his nearby home.

It was then that he heard loud angry screams. “The mob is coming, and they are angry!” said locals as they fled the area, but not Asad. “My daughter will come home from college,” he said. “If she doesn’t know and she comes home, I want to be here for her. I can’t leave my home.”

Asad ran up to the roof and hid behind a derelict wall. From there, he could see his church as well as another nearby church. “I saw them immediately target the church in the next street,” he recalls. “They took anything that could be sold and loaded it onto trucks. They then poured acid over the items. I saw them trample the crosses and Bibles. I saw them throw the Bibles out onto the street and jump on them. It looked like they had no sense at all – just blind hate. They poured fuel from their petrol bombs, lit the Bibles on fire, and watched them burn, only walking away when satisfied.”

Asad was grateful that his church remained untouched. “They did not recognise it as a Christian space,” he says. But then he saw one of his Muslim neighbours call the mob back. “They came back, pulled down our beautiful precious tent of prayer and worship, and threw it all to the fire.”

Asad stayed hidden behind the wall for the entire day. Fear grew when his daughter didn’t return when she normally did. “Where is she? Why is she so late? Did something happen to her?” He eventually heard her voice call out to him. She had come from her auntie’s home, which is where she went after hearing about the attacks.

“Today, I have nothing,” Asad continues. “I saw my house and my place of worship burn in front of my eyes. I was helpless. I saw my neighbours betray us. We have never done them any harm; we always respected them. Then why? Why did they become part of an agenda that was so anti-Christian? What about my daughter? What will become of her?”…

moslems persecuting christians is expected. moslems are merely learning from their pedo 'prophet' mahomet.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall that Charlie Hebdo produces satirical cartoons that make fun of Christians, Jews and Muslims, but only the extremists from the "religion of peace" murdered the staff of this company in Paris, France.

Islam is only peaceful on paper, in name and in theory. The arabic phrase Ass-Salaam-Alaikum ("Peace(piss) be unto you") that malays greet each other, merely lip services.

The forum muslim scholars @Loofydralb @Likemeat , they will tell you not take islam by what the believers do, but by the books. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is only peaceful on paper, in name and in theory. The arabic phrase Ass-Salaam-Alaikum ("Peace(piss) be unto you") that malays greet each other, merely lip services.

The forum muslim scholars @Loofydralb @Likemeat , they will tell you not take islam by what the believers do, but by the books. :cool:
Of course. If you don't follow the book then what will become of you. You become like christians. And anal sex is ok.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

A true believer does not need books. He seek guidance and he is very sure.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. If you don't follow the book then what will become of you. You become like christians. And anal sex is ok.

it really depends. if the books are perfect but from malicious sources, you will end up like taliban and aceh.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
it really depends. if the books are perfect but from malicious sources, you will end up like taliban and aceh.
The books can be perfect but you still end up with the KKK, the Inquisition, the conquistadors and two world wars and so many smaller ones.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam is a perfect religion. Majority Muslims are peaceful. You dont see Muslims invade western countries like what the West did to ME. You dont see a Muslim country cages a typical race for 75 years and being treated worst than a steet dog. Committing war crimes every single day.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its only dead books. I dunno why muslims are so sensitive and treat books as some kind of deity.
Well, u got to let them release some steam. Many Muslim are easily stir is not they are stupid. They are usually pressurized badly in their countries, and with ZERO social security net. Once there is an opportunity, people just vent their anger and that is the result u see on TV