• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

P65 PAP MPs grade themselves

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ser Luck, 40, Pasirs-Punggol GRC:

Strong points: Enjoys good working relationship with grassroots leaders.

Weaknesses: Try to do too many things at the same time.

Plan: To achieve some real change in my GRC.

Our verdict: The only impression Teo left on us is his stunned look in the aftermath of the Beijing Olympics last year over his PAP colleague Lee Bee Wah’s uncharacteristic outburst. What else did he say in Parliament? Originally recruited into the PAP ranks as a poster boy to reach out to the young, his most important function is to serve as a vase - looks good on the outside, but no substance to talk about inside.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6774

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
This self-grading thing is a big bullshit. Only SPH will get MPs to grade themselves. In other countries it is the Voters who grade their leaders through approval polls!

If I can grade myself, I grade myself 299 for PSLE. 10 A1 for O Level. 9 A for A level. First class honours from OxbridgeHarStanCornellMIT; GPA 4.0000, and gve myself lifetime job with straight track career path to million dollar Perm Sec job after which I take long long holidays in France and get lots of fun.

jw5

Loyal

Our verdict: The only impression Teo left on us is his stunned look in the aftermath of the Beijing Olympics last year over his PAP colleague Lee Bee Wah’s uncharacteristic outburst. What else did he say in Parliament? Originally recruited into the PAP ranks as a poster boy to reach out to the young, his most important function is to serve as a vase - looks good on the outside, but no substance to talk about inside.

It's irrelevant whether he or any of the others have a good or bad working relationship with grassroots leaders.
The only criteria that matters is how much they have done to help the ordinary and needy Singaporean.
How would you rate them on this criteria?

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
All immediate failures!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why?

Because of their inflated high pay and their so so contributions to society!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More self masturbation.

WTF is "Try to do too many things at the same time"? This sounds more like a BS interview answer than honest self reflection.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's irrelevant whether he or any of the others have a good or bad working relationship with grassroots leaders.
The only criteria that matters is how much they have done to help the ordinary and needy Singaporean.
How would you rate them on this criteria?

Grassroots are processional Balls carriers, Dogs.
So any one seen as Dirty Harry's men, will get all the 3 legged dogs surrounding him.
If you put a monkey in through GRC, these grassroots will also have excellent relationship with the monkey.

jw5

Loyal
More self masturbation.

WTF is "Try to do too many things at the same time"? This sounds more like a BS interview answer than honest self reflection.
It's funny how some people can make their weaknesses look like strengths right?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is how i grade my MP for past 2-3 years. I gave her 70/100 (pass), as I can see that she has done alot of work in my neighbourhood. but the point is... who are we comparing her with ??

The only referrence that I can have is the previous MP !!
This previous MP for past 2-3 terms is simply "transparant" !!! I did not see any work done by him in order to grade him !!!

My point is... I cannot say the current MP is very good, but I can certainly say that the previous MP is lousy !!

do you guys share the same thought as me ?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should ask the public or those in their constituency to grade them. Self grading is no grading at all!!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"self praise, international disgrace'..anyone of us looking into the mirror, will always say, we are the best looking, THE BEST!.

The assessment should be an independent party, the Unitied Nation or The Human Rights...then, we can beleve!!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
si mi lan,,,,,,

grassroot leaders voted Teo Si Lan into parliament is it,,,, grassroots see you MP then say nice things about you onli,,,,

trying to do too many things? cho si mi,,,, PCC,,,,, lick balls? what have you actually achieved? only good relationship with grassroots?

To achieve real change in GRC,,,,, means si mi,,,, all work in the past all bluff wayang show is it?

KNN, voted this f888er out in the next GE

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal

New MP and minister can only smell the armpit of the old guards below:
1) Goh Kheng Swee
2) Toh Chin Chye
3) Chan Chee Seng
4) Ong Pang Boon
5) Ong Teng Cheong
6) Lim Chee Oon
7)_______________
8)_______________
please add !

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
My MP can withstand the rain & hot sun..24/7....must give credit to him...Oops juz realised that i've paid tribute to a "banner"..KNS:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
this is how i grade my MP for past 2-3 years. I gave her 70/100 (pass), as I can see that she has done alot of work in my neighbourhood. but the point is... who are we comparing her with ??

The only referrence that I can have is the previous MP !!
This previous MP for past 2-3 terms is simply "transparant" !!! I did not see any work done by him in order to grade him !!!

My point is... I cannot say the current MP is very good, but I can certainly say that the previous MP is lousy !!

do you guys share the same thought as me ?
Who is this female MP that you are grading?

jw5

Loyal
They should ask the public or those in their constituency to grade them. Self grading is no grading at all!!!!!!
Don't be surprised if their grassroots leaders give them an even higher grade.

abraham2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly, I graded myself higher than him in terms of looks and intelligent.
The things I lack are political connection and luck.