• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

P. E. By Election : 26 Jan 13 (SAT ) : Best Opp Party Strategies By SBF's Bros

Magic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: P. E. By Election : 26 Jan 13 (SAT ) : Best Opp Party Strategies By SBF's

Is the nick magical yours or mine? :biggrin:

Definitely not mine because after signing up for many months, still only 35 posts so that person is not interested or in a hurry to use his rep power. :biggrin:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Tan Cheng Bock could have been President if not for the Multi Cornered Fight.
He is the best person to bring some stability to the Opp Camps currently .
Provided Dr Tan is willing to step in.
What chances Dr Tan will help ?

Tan Cheng Bok is a PAP guy. He should stay out of this.

Like I said in the other thread, now there are a lot of people drifting around. The new guard tulan the old guard. The people from RP have left, the people from SPP have left, now you have people from SDP leaving.

I think a new party should be formed, and start afresh. Right after the BE would be the best time. Then once things settle down, it's time for 2016 already. If Tan Jee Say wants to be a leader, now is his time to step up and form a new party. Otherwise he should just fuck off.

Another alternative is for SDP to kick out CSJ, and then regroup for 2016.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hate to be a killjoy but the winner for this by-election is crystal clear :mad:
I foresee the Pappies will claim victory on Punggol East by a narrow margin :rolleyes:
SDP , SDA , SPP , NSP or RP will not stand a chance even if they go one on one with the Pappies.
Just look at the state of the Opposition parties * shake head *
The consolation : We get to hear Yam announce the winner in his queer voice , again :biggrin:
Pursuant to Section 49 , Subsection 7E , Paragraph A of the Parliamentary Elections Act , I declare .....

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Originally Posted by GoldenDragon
Bro, I am famous in this forum for saying this - OPPOSITION UNITY IS A MADMAN's NOTION.

Let's say a miracle is about to happen - opposition unity. Just before it materialises, something will take place to upset the equlibrium.

Aw... at least some1 here talk sense. As I've said b4 if Oop Gandam style can't co-ordinate to have a best 1 on 1 with de Resident Evil: Retribution, our Movie scene here is Gone with the Wind.

Fear not though don't forget the most important, everlasting and powderful entity here is the : CITIZENS

When the fruit is rotten to the core, where its own policies also back fires, its a matter of time when any minor shake the fruit will drop from the tree.

Not today though.. maybe tomorrow maybe not but the day will come. :cool:

Where the fruit is highest the impact of the fall will be hardest its just nature taking its course.

Be weary be afraid, Retribution is a bitch .. ! It comes when you least expected it.

In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme.
Aristotle

When the politicians can't decide lets let the citizens exercise discretion. Choose the best obvious choice. One step at a time for now :p