• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

Arena

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because she has lost the power to infract. Lol.

You are spot on. :biggrin:

But what can infractions do now that the tool is useless. :biggrin:

Whether the cunt can get free points from Leongsam is one thing but i believe no one is going to zap him to moderation. Keeping his points below 700 is more likely. :eek:

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
cunt back to you.

Wow! You shoving your cunt to one and all?
I thought only your mother do that.
Seems that the genes from your mom is strong with you cunting your way about this forum.

YOU A FUCKING DISGUSTING BITCH (apologies to female dogs)

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cunt back to you.

YOU A FUCKING DISGUSTING BITCH (apologies to female dogs)

chowcheebye steffychunnycunt lang chow hai stinking bitch.
You can rampage about waving your fucking cunt to everyone here and go about trying to infract me for using milder language than you.
I would not have known if others had not quoted you flogging your cunt here.

What is your cunt so special about? Like your own mother lang chow hai that got tiewed by me and my dog until that lang chow hai hoi far.
You clean up your cunt and sprayed eau de cologne on it to make that smell like a fucking rose is it?

Stinks like crazy just like your fucking PAP pay masters
BTW, in the dance of the collaborators, I will see you under those lamp posts when that time come.

Last edited by a moderator:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: This board used to be fun

Now with the zapping and all, it is turning into a shit zone as dirty as Mumbai.

Begging again? Why dun you look at yourself and understand why other forummers wanna zap you and remove your inf rubbish :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This board used to be fun

i thought last time then got zapping ? now still got meh ?

it's less fun now becoz there's no zapping...........i can't zap anyone..........