• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our dictator invite Zimbabwe dictator for surgery

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This country is turning into rendezvous point for all the world's dictators. We have this guy, and in the past there were burmese dictators, and other assorted tyrants. I understand if Zimbabwe does not have a doctor that can do cataracts, but next door in south africa, there are many good doctors there. Let me see if i can read between the lines. First, Mugabe came here on holiday (i.e. arrange his bank account openings, meet his personal banker, and sign letters of authorities, etc.), had his cataract surgery, and than now, the optician is calling him to come back to singapore for a review (i.e. now he has assembled his money and will be bringing it in, in many large suitcases labeled "diplomatic pouches" to deposit at the accounts that he opened earlier). Shit Times will have us believe a well know corrupt dictator like Mugabe comes thousands of miles here for a "holiday" and to have cataract surgery. Are u shitting me?

HARARE: Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is in Singapore for an eye check-up following a cataract operation there, a state-owned newspaper reported on Sunday.

"The president left for Singapore on Friday," The Sunday Mail quoted Mugabe spokesman George Charamba as saying.

"He went for a review following a small medical procedure he underwent while on holiday in that country. He had a cataract in his eye so that was removed and he was asked to return by opticians."

Charamba said the veteran ruler would be back home in time for his 87th birthday on February 21.

Last month, a British newspaper reported that Mugabe had undergone a prostate operation in Malaysia, but Mugabe dismissed the media reports as "naked lies" on his return.

Mugabe, who has been in power since 1980, has been nominated by his party to stand again for president in elections expected later this year, which will end his shaky power-sharing government with long-time rival Morgan Tsvangirai.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's xpected 2 spend trillions here 1, u noe ... :rolleyes:

ah loon is oredi salivating 4 huge pay rise n bonus ...

zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This country is turning into rendezvous point for all the world's dictators. We have this guy, and in the past there were burmese dictators, and other assorted tyrants. I understand if Zimbabwe does not have a doctor that can do cataracts, but next door in south africa, there are many good doctors there. Let me see if i can read between the lines. First, Mugabe came here on holiday (i.e. arrange his bank account openings, meet his personal banker, and sign letters of authorities, etc.), had his cataract surgery, and than now, the optician is calling him to come back to singapore for a review (i.e. now he has assembled his money and will be bringing it in, in many large suitcases labeled "diplomatic pouches" to deposit at the accounts that he opened earlier). Shit Times will have us believe a well know corrupt dictator like Mugabe comes thousands of miles here for a "holiday" and to have cataract surgery. Are u shitting me?

HARARE: Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is in Singapore for an eye check-up following a cataract operation there, a state-owned newspaper reported on Sunday.

"The president left for Singapore on Friday," The Sunday Mail quoted Mugabe spokesman George Charamba as saying.

"He went for a review following a small medical procedure he underwent while on holiday in that country. He had a cataract in his eye so that was removed and he was asked to return by opticians."

Charamba said the veteran ruler would be back home in time for his 87th birthday on February 21.

Last month, a British newspaper reported that Mugabe had undergone a prostate operation in Malaysia, but Mugabe dismissed the media reports as "naked lies" on his return.

Mugabe, who has been in power since 1980, has been nominated by his party to stand again for president in elections expected later this year, which will end his shaky power-sharing government with long-time rival Morgan Tsvangirai.

Now there is a report that the North korean dictator's son is in singapore too. We must have a welcome sign somewhere that says "come here all ye tyrants"

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
mr khaw wants the whole world to come to singapore for surgery n all kinds of medical n surgical treatment coz he wants to turn singapore into an affordable healthcare hub thru mean testing.:biggrin:
milk the cow when it's still alive mah!:biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the tunesia fever hit Zimbabwe, Mugabe will be here for long stay, I wonder which bank is holding all his money?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you know it, the local dictator suddenly died of unknown means and his son was knocked down by car. Sooner than we know, Singapore under the rule of the first Black Prime Minister.

But the event take a turn, the first Black Prime Minister is assassinated and the Government is taken over by a 20+ year old North Korean who happened to like the concert event in Singapore. Singapore is then renamed as South Korea Island and all Sinkees CPF is channelled to NK.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birds of a feather flock together.

substitute birds with dictators and you can understand why.

Yes, perhaps it should be "Birds of a flock, feather together :biggrin:...dictators using the merlion as a good nesting place. Dont't forget our good friend from Myanmar as well.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In normal countries, people hold protests if they are unhappy with govts' action, here in Leeapore, one has to bear with it either way.
Seems lky's son's govt will announce freebies near elections for all corrupted voters; i think there is more from where its coming, so its good to vote wisely.