• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orochi Army is officially DEAD HAHAHAH

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because now the power has been reduced and one need to have 400 reputation to "zap/infract" another person, the OA have rendered powerless and can never recover to its original glory

Cao Pi said:
2mrcw35.jpg

I am assed :(

Bye fuckers! :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the OA have rendered powerless and can never recover to its original glory

Don't speak too soon. :rolleyes: There's already a surge in sign ups with members registering clones so they can start playing the reputation points game.

As long as the sun shines, there will be those who try to manipulate whatever system is put in place. :wink:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't speak too soon. :rolleyes: There's already a surge in sign ups with members registering clones so they can start playing the reputation points game.

As long as the sun shines, there will be those who try to manipulate whatever system is put in place. :wink:

oh, that's how we see forummers here with "high" power. they created clones to UP themselves with.

perhaps, it's about time to disable those gimmick. for heaven's sake, just disable everything redundant to a free speaking forum. be a good boy, sam!

G

Gracia

As long as the sun shines, there will be those who try to manipulate whatever system is put in place.
:wink:

Exactly. The OA is adapting to the new changes by Leongsam and also giving him face. :p

The OA powers up faster than anybody else here.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

just disable the system and u would have won the clones war.

C

Cao Ren

most of them are!

powerless little monkey

where is the arrogance you used to have?
But i would like you to think that they are powerless. :biggrin:

No one in this forum can beat the OA in assing 30 assholes under 10 mins. But i have since stopped doing that and reduced it to about 5 per day. The gameplay has changed. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will this ever stop har? :confused::confused:

Can't you see that PAP IB is paying Leongsam for their freedom to stir shit here? :biggrin:

I thought you told me on another thread to give them a break? :biggrin:

Having been in captivity by the OA for two months, give them a break lah and let them have fun. :biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because now the power has been reduced and one need to have 400 reputation to "zap/infract" another person, the OA have rendered powerless and can never recover to its original glory

Bye fuckers! :oIo:

CHEERS! cheers!!

Now my beloved instrument Leetahbar is free!

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
samleong's newest move to tweak this forum must be the final nail in the coffin for this forum.

with this move, he removed the OA's power as the moderator. look at all the clones coming back. :(

this forum is going to the pits.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
samleong's newest move to tweak this forum must be the final nail in the coffin for this forum.

with this move, he removed the OA's power as the moderator. look at all the clones coming back.
:(

Wrong mate. I still have a couple of senior nicks that can ass them. It's just i have reduced it to about 5 assholes.

These assholes will be never be spared at all costs. :biggrin:

leetahbar aka cheepshootjuan

tonychat

CCBCaoPi

RonRon

:biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

with this move, he removed the OA's power as the moderator. look at all the clones coming back. :(

Just as this forum was being cleaned up, it looks like its going to shit again.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong mate. I still have a couple of senior nicks that can ass them. It's just i have reduced it to about 5 assholes.

These assholes will be never be spared at all costs. :biggrin:

leetahbar aka cheepshootjuan

tonychat

CCBCaoPi

RonRon

:biggrin:

how to fight them?
that few guys up there already got multiple nicks. i am sure each has at least 2 clones. its a losing battle.

samleong has made a wrong move:(