• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition Bastards Can Jeer At PAP, But PAP Chee Hong Cannot Raise Clenched Fist!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At the Raffles Institution Nomination Centre on Wednesday, People’s Action Party (PAP) candidate, Ng Eng Hen, gave a speech after his team had submitted its nomination forms and was declared to be candidates for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.

While Dr Ng was doing so, the crowd on both sides got excited, as can be seen from the reaction – the PAP side waving their flags and cheering, while the WP supporters also waved their flags but were jeering.

“We have educated Singaporeans to behave in a way that is right, not like these supporters who are just jeering,” Dr Ng said, taunting and pointing at the WP supporters. “All they can do is jeer.”

And as Dr Ng was speaking, his fellow candidate, newbie Chee Hong Tat, showed a clenched right fist to the crowd.

cht.jpg

He apparently raised a clenched fist towards first the Workers’ Party (WP) supporters and then towards his own group of supporters, apparently oblivious to the fact that such a gesture is an offensive one, or one of aggression.

His gesture did not go unnoticed.

Watch the video here (from 50th seconds onwards):

https://video-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=417d296bd2f37e8a58afd0657a433e1a&oe=55E58B6F

After the day’s proceedings were over, a group of Reform Party members told The Online Citizen (TOC) that they found Mr Chee’s gesture highly offensive.

“How could he do that?” one of them told TOC. “This is unacceptable. Wasn’t he a civil servant? Why is he behaving like that?”

Even Independent Scholar and former Senior Fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Derek de Cunha, chided Mr Chee for the gesture.

“As I looked up and saw Mr Chee’s right arm raised with clenched fist thrusting in my direction and what appeared to be a snarling face, I was quite taken aback, and I remarked to others around me that this was highly inappropriate,” Mr de Cunha posted on his Facebook page on Wednesday.

chee hong tat“Mr Chee then turned to the PAP side of the field and he also showed a clenched fist. And, if you can believe it or not, he then beat his chest with his fist. (Did he think he was Tarzan?) He kept on showing a clenched fist.”

Mr Murty SP said, “I was at the nomination centre at Raffles Institution and was taken aback by the first gesture (A raised clenched fist towards the opposition supporters collective, just short of a middle finger). It was shocking,aggressive and offensive.This is an election first as I have yet to recall any candidate, past and present and from both political divides, making this gesture towards a partisan crowd. The candidate did not stop with this gesturing and continued bating the crowd with more raised fists.I never expected politics to descend to these levels!”

Mr Chee was recently in the news after he was introduced as a candidate for the PAP, for reversing his position on the learning of the second language.

In 2009, he had written to the press to slam those who decried the loss of dialects and said that to call for dialects to be taught was “stupid”. After the letter came to light again recently, he was criticised for his position on it.

Later, he reversed his position and said that he now support the learning of dialects, but only if it is done in private.

See here: “Chee Hong Tat’s remarks on dialects attract criticisms again – 6 years on“.

And here: “Chee Hong Tat now says he supports learning of dialects – in private“.

chee-hong-tat.jpg

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...nched-fist-gesture-offends-and-is-criticised/

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Opposition Bastards Can Jeer At PAP, But PAP Chee Hong Cannot Raise Clenched Fist

Oh god Johnny, m very disappointed now. God.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Opposition Bastards Can Jeer At PAP, But PAP Chee Hong Cannot Raise Clenched Fist

Chest beating?
Motherfucker showed his vile true nature under stress.
Bet you if this fucktard gets into parliament he's going to screw sinkies left right and centre

kopiCbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

while bugs bunny is letting the crowd smell her armpits

bugs_bunny_by_dpikachuzx.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I steamed when I saw Jojo's armpit. LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even before election, bastard machiam hooligan. 2PS? Fucking disgrace.

Socaps

Alfrescian
Loyal

The clenched fist and the snarling face of Mr. Chee Hong Tat shocks me. He does not deserve to tumpung into Parliament on the coat tails of Mr. Ng Eng Hen. What a shame that PAP picked him as a candidate. I hope the voters would throw him out.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ministerial material?
Multi-star general?
Never fought a war lah?
So fierce on a fcuking balconey?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mothership.sg
Page Liked · 31 mins ·

We are working with the awesome people from A Good Citizen all the way till Polling Day.

11924770_1021008087938843_3138257857239428516_n.jpg

We'll fix you after the election.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WI4CZdr.png

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I steamed when I saw Jojo's armpit. LOL

You are dying of heart attack after the Erection what so steam about Joe Joe arm pit?? You better look for a 6 ft deep pit for you to sleep forever!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chee hong knows he can get away with anything as resident voters are idiots. Even if he shows his middle finger to the voters, they will still vote his party in.

jw5

Loyal

Same to you Chee Hong Tat!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are dying of heart attack after the Erection what so steam about Joe Joe arm pit?? You better look for a 6 ft deep pit for you to sleep forever!

Nowadays easier to live in Mandai condo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even fist pump also cannot make it. :rolleyes:

Let a gay man teach you squares how to do it with style.

d9d085f653eb0d1f5ec74461a6d4ca95.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After Chee Hong and PAP wins yet another landslide election, Chee Hong will be anal-fisting the opposition cocksuckers, starting with that traitor Botak Pwee who left PAP to form his own shitty gang.