• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Letter on behalf of some Indian Expats to all those who think we are the reason for the recent COVID cases surge in Singapore

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singapore Citizens,

First of all I would to thank you for letting us be here and live in your country we are really grateful, we love Singapore and all Singaporeans.

We do understand the fear and frustration behind the recent surge in cases of the Indian originated variant in Singapore but it would be unfair and unreasonable to hold the race or nationals responsible for it. And I can explain why:

1. Coming to Singapore since the pandemic started especially from India has not been easy, this applies to all types of expats i.e. EP/ S Pass/ Work Permit holders. It needs multiple approvals which are very hard to get, pre-departure tests, post arrivals tests during quarantine which are done every week during the quarantine. We didn't force ourselves in, the laws of Singapore make it impossible to breach any of the laws and precautions and as expats we are usually even more cautious as we don't want trouble like jail time or get deported for good.
  2. The virus mutation is not unique to Indian originated variant, there have been many other variants floating and already present in Singapore and other parts of the world like the UK variant, South African variant etc. why only target the Indians for the Indian origin variant?
More at https://tinyurI.com/3u5fuvce

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Singapore Citizens,

First of all I would to thank you for letting us be here and live in your country we are really grateful, we love Singapore and all Singaporeans.

We do understand the fear and frustration behind the recent surge in cases of the Indian originated variant in Singapore but it would be unfair and unreasonable to hold the race or nationals responsible for it. And I can explain why:

1. Coming to Singapore since the pandemic started especially from India has not been easy, this applies to all types of expats i.e. EP/ S Pass/ Work Permit holders. It needs multiple approvals which are very hard to get, pre-departure tests, post arrivals tests during quarantine which are done every week during the quarantine. We didn't force ourselves in, the laws of Singapore make it impossible to breach any of the laws and precautions and as expats we are usually even more cautious as we don't want trouble like jail time or get deported for good.
  2. The virus mutation is not unique to Indian originated variant, there have been many other variants floating and already present in Singapore and other parts of the world like the UK variant, South African variant etc. why only target the Indians for the Indian origin variant?
More at https://tinyurI.com/3u5fuvce
Because you flood this peaceful country, through the backdoor of CECA and under the stupidity of PAP.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't come in with yr virus you help us to help you. Until this is over we welcome you back.

Don't come here to steal jobs of unequal terms with yr fake degrees and learn as your earn to work as a slave for PAP owned banks and industries.

Then think that after u get the real work experiences here, and get a Singapore citizenship, you are ambitious to go to 5 eye to try to cheat them.... double dip.

A cheat is a cheat... a criminal everywhere you go...

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Cecas motherfuckers,

First of all, I like to fuck your mother with a flagpole on behalf of all the locals here, then maybe traitor cheebye loong
you should pack your bags and take the first flight out with your mothers, fathers, noisy brats, nieces, nephews and uncles, and dont forget your curry powder
even the desi you brought along all are butt fuck ugly, so zero contribution from you, unlike the hardworking banglas
more importantly our sewage system is overloaded with all the shit you brought in

you, honestly will not be missed

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would be funny if they discovered the virus was first detected in US/italy before wuhan, and traced back to india.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is thus idiot thanking sinkies who are mostly chinese for permission to live and work on a island with a indian name?
It should be the opposite,

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Cecas motherfuckers,

First of all, I like to fuck your mother on behalf of all the locals here, then maybe traitor cheebye loong
you should pack your bags and take the first flight out with your mothers, fathers, noisy brats, nieces, nephews and uncles, and dont forget your curry powder
even the desi you brought along all are butt fuck ugly, so zero contribution from you, unlike the hardworking banglas
more importantly our sewage system is overloaded with all the shit you brought in

you, honestly wont be missed
make very sure you wear 4 condoms smeared with sand n glass shreds