• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OnlyFans Gatita Yan 颜颜 shows off her Amex Platinum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“got tits ah” more appropriate for a fake boober like her.
You know what? Given that she only started posting social media in 2017 according to what I read, I won’t be surprised her name Gatita is a combination of Gansiokbin and KT latha. Especially when her name is Gatita Yan like as if it’s her surname and using 颜颜.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? Given that she only started posting social media in 2017 according to what I read, I won’t be surprised her name Gatita is a combination of Gansiokbin and KT latha. Especially when her name is Gatita Yan like as if it’s her surname and using 颜颜.
Nothing surprising considering the extent of harassment that i suffered from Malaysians. At my last rental place I was wondering why garbage collectors or road sweepers working in late evening were always whistling downstairs to harass me until recently heaven sent me one newspaper article that there are Malaysians working with good salaries as garbage collectors in Singapore. Suddenly all the dots connected.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao eh auntie, like that also can string together a connection. it’s a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about evil criminal bully dogs and bitches harassing me with knocks and whistles everywhere I Iive and go? Is that a stretch too?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if true, that will be “ganlatha”. gatita is closer to ganina. or may be you prefer gannina. what about “siokbin”? does it relate to sayang kind of face?
Nope ganlatha will be too obvious. Gatita matched with a Yan is obvious but not too obvious. And it’s not ganina but kanina. Again it’s not a stretch too that I heard someone said that in my kitchen with open windows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear that. How about mayfair toilet bowl? Is mayfair toilet seats same as mayfair toilet bowl?
I have done a google search and apparently mayfair toilet seat is good Angmoh product with many models while mayfair toilet bowl is described as a “modern, sleek toilet bowl in Singapore” with two models selling in shopee etc only. What a big difference, that’s why see things cannot only see on the surface.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will interpret seemingly innocent statements in this forum and find a sinister motive in these statements. :biggrin:

Reference:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...ginary-sexual-harassment.341150/#post-3801019
Ya right seemingly innocent like you evil Malaysian son of whore using nick @strawberry to start a thread “who is Ginfreely sugar daddy” and then used your clone @nightsafari to up the thread multiple times asking about strawberry. That’s how innocent the Malaysians that I have met are indeed starting from kt latha to my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell to you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right seemingly innocent like you evil Malaysian son of whore using nick @strawberry to start a thread “who is Ginfreely sugar daddy” and then used your clone @nightsafari to up the thread multiple times asking about strawberry. That’s how innocent the Malaysians that I have met are indeed starting from kt latha to my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell to you. Pui!
@eatshitndie do you think what @SBFNews did is a stretch too? It’s a fact Malaysians and Cantonese that I met online and offline have no qualms to harass me in such evil and horrible way and then make strong denial just like this @SBFNews not just acting innocent but turned around to accuse the victim of his abuse as the bad woman “incompetent lazy slut in office”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie do you think what @SBFNews did is a stretch too? It’s a fact Malaysians and Cantonese that I met online and offline have no qualms to harass me in such evil and horrible way and then make strong denial just like this @SBFNews not just acting innocent but turned around to accuse the victim of his abuse as the bad woman “incompetent lazy slut in office”.
Excuse me @SBFNews your so called lazy incompetent slut in office is the one that cleared all the shit high risk audit issues for SFC which no one can deny. Tsk tsk tsk such an evil ingrate criminal bully that turned victim of sexual harassment by kt latha to “incompetent lazy slut in office” based on nothing but your Ccb evil coward hide in rat hole Malaysian son of incompetent lazy slut mouth. Pui!