• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only Pinoys ! Sinkies Fcuk Off !

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
421466_288668701186452_181333458586644_768012_1775962514_n.jpg

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Immdte-Openings-fr-1Yr-contrct-4000315.S.63448849

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HR or the immediate manager is most likely a Pinoy. They will always strive to hire their own kind. Just like the sub-continent Indians.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many more companies like this around... Its either Pinoy manager hiring Pinoys or Ah Neh manager hiring Ah Nehs... No chance for Sinkie to land the job.. These Foreign Scums will only hire their own kind..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...very obviously, hiring mgr is a pinoy, hire the same bunch, birds of feather.

Ya, I smell fish too. Should mobilise MOM Tan Chuan Jin to go down and get his hands dirty with whoever trying to be funny in IBM? Anyone care to shout down his throat this time? I remember he sobbed in parliament on salary debate. So sissy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manager is a pinoy?:eek: no sinkaporeans can take the manager position?!?:eek:

What to do?, most likely Permanent Rat ( PR), status happily approved by MOM & ICA, 'kar ki lang', so employ Pinoys only. Something like SINgaporeans & Pets not allowed!:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pretty surprising IBM do such a thing in Singapore I mean this is an American MNC they should have rules of racial discrimination. Could this be a hoax?