• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only In USA Can A Janitor Become CEO & Boss Gives Company To Workers For Free !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Employers in S'pore always trying to further exploit employees and ripping them off.............................but in America leh................

Joe Lueken, who owns 3 grocery stores in Minnesota, and North Dakota, is retiring at age 70. Instead of selling his stores, he will transfer ownership to the stores' 400 employees.

Last week, he named longtime employee Brent Sicard as the company's new president and CEO. Sicard started out as an overnight janitor at Lueken's Village Foods in 1998 and has worked his way up.

The employees will participate in an employee stock ownership program, receiving shares based on length of service and salary -- and at no cost to them.

He explained his reason: "My employees are largely responsible for any success I've had, and they deserve to get some of the benefits of that."

He says he received a number of lucrative offers for his business, but he and his family realize what the supermarkets do for the community. "You can't always take," Lueken says. "You also have to give back."

In his retirement, he and his wife, Janice, want to travel, and they hope to leave a lasting legacy. Lueken stresses the importance of "doing the right thing" for people, empowering them to help themselves and others.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the whites since American born Chinese and Indians will never believe in such legacy. To them everything is within the family...

SingaporeNINJA

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the whites since American born Chinese and Indians will never believe in such legacy. To them everything is within the family...

Sad but true...but there are a higher percentage of closet Homosexuals in Caucasians than in Asians.

May have something to do with their DNA.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The negro was born in Kenya? OMG, this is crazy, no wonder Donald Trumps wanted to see his birth certificate.

you didn't know ah ?

Obama spent millions in lawyer fees to hide his passport, birth cert and all medical records..........

he also scared the Indonesia president will expose him becoz he got all of Obama's records in Indonesia..........

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad but true...but there are a higher percentage of closet Homosexuals in Caucasians than in Asians.

May have something to do with their DNA.

Really you useless bastard gay ugly self-serving Singaporean garbage? Your South China coolie-peasant DNA is no better cockslurp. Suck my cock up and swallow it while keeping your gay mouth shut.

You bastard cocksucking otaku swill.