• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ONG Mingwee gets 7 years and 8 strokes for raping 22 yr old zouk girl

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONG Mingwee was sentenced to seven years' jail and eight strokes of the cane on Tuesday for raping a 22-year-old girl he met hours earlier at a nightspot. But the 29-year-old self-employed man who runs a family-owned provision shop at Block 203 Toa Payoh North is appealing.

He was found guilty, after a nine-day trial, of raping the woman at a unit above the shop in the early hours of Feb 12, 2009.

Ong was introduced to the woman at Zouk disco at Jiak Kim Street when he went there with his brother. He claimed that the woman seduced him when they were dancing at the dance floor. He further testified in his defence that while taking her home in a cab at about 4am, they kissed, and she agreed to his suggestion to head for his place.

But the prosecution's case was that the victim, while still in her semi-conscious drunken stupor state, made frantic phone calls to her mother and friend to take her home when she found herself in a place she did not know. She had cried and said repeatedly that she wanted to go home but Ong would not let her leave unless she had sex with him.

The main issue was whether sex was consensual.

District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim rejected his defence that sex was consensual. She found that the prosecution had made out a case beyond reasonable doubt.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's quite a heavy penalty. I seems to me the "victim" gave in unwillingly... but to me "rape" involves physical violence.
The guy should be punished but 7 years and 8 strokes is quite a punishment for a case like this.. which probably happens every other day.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim rejected his defence that sex was consensual. She found that the prosecution had made out a case beyond reasonable doubt. <<

A Female + A Mat judge.....why am i not surprised at the verdict? :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Ong Ming wee should get the maximum of 24 years and 24 strokes,for thinking that he can bang a Sinkie woman and get it free!

Only a chow Ang Mo tua kee can do it free on sinkie women!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked with my char bor colleague. She said must be this girl when tipsy found OngMinWee quite yan dao decided to have ONS with him, then next morning woke up saw his face full of pimple ugly like shit, boxer like chinaman... she realised she just screwed a pig... so sibeh tu lan report rape.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just checked with my char bor colleague. She said must be this girl when tipsy found OngMinWee quite yan dao decided to have ONS with him, then next morning woke up saw his face full of pimple ugly like shit, boxer like chinaman... she realised she just screwed a pig... so sibeh tu lan report rape.

hi there

1. sheep here screwed big time man!
2. a whore is always some whore.
3. to bonk such a slut get it in writing first.
4. betterer still, videotape it before she cries rape!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim rejected his defence that sex was consensual. She found that the prosecution had made out a case beyond reasonable doubt. <<

A Female + A Mat judge.....why am i not surprised at the verdict? :rolleyes:

494b789c.jpg

Racist O Levels Grad Cooleo barking again

Time for roast pork!

Cammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apr 5, 2011

Rapist gets 7 years and 8 strokes

By Elena Chong

stong-05.jpg

Ong Mingwee was sentenced to seven years' jail and eight strokes of the cane for raping a 22-year-old girl he met hours earlier at a nightspot. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

ONG Mingwee was sentenced to seven years' jail and eight strokes of the cane on Tuesday for raping a 22-year-old girl he met hours earlier at a nightspot. But the 29-year-old self-employed man who runs a family-owned provision shop at Block 203 Toa Payoh North is appealing.

He was found guilty, after a nine-day trial, of raping the woman at a unit above the shop in the early hours of Feb 12, 2009.

Ong was introduced to the woman at Zouk disco at Jiak Kim Street when he went there with his brother. He claimed that the woman seduced him when they were dancing at the dance floor.

He further testified in his defence that while taking her home in a cab at about 4am, they kissed, and she agreed to his suggestion to head for his place.

But the prosecution's case was that the victim, while still in her semi-conscious drunken stupor state, made frantic phone calls to her mother and friend to take her home when she found herself in a place she did not know.

She had cried and said repeatedly that she wanted to go home but Ong would not let her leave unless she had sex with him.

The main issue was whether sex was consensual.

District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim rejected his defence that sex was consensual. She found that the prosecution had made out a case beyond reasonable doubt.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way too light a sentence as usual. How can Singapore keep its citizens safe if she lets out rapists after just 7 years. How can the good women of Singapore know he won't reoffend? To ensure he won't reoffend, he needs to be hanged.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. honest, men always kena the backend of the matter whenever some bitch makes noise.
2. should also name the slut too!
3. why only the guy?
4. he also suffers too.
5. honest, looks like she was having some good time bonking with him until something turned sour.
6. probably, a smaller prick unexpected!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang him by his balls?

This lesson taught us not to be stingy when you're already getting a free fuck. Bring the women to a hotel and make sure she is not too drunk so that she appear sober in the CCTV.

Way too light a sentence as usual. How can Singapore keep its citizens safe if she lets out rapists after just 7 years. How can the good women of Singapore know he won't reoffend? To ensure he won't reoffend, he needs to be hanged.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110406.120132_ong.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

Lianhe Wanbao also reported that the prosecution brought up nine points that showed that Ong had lied about not raping the woman.

These were:

1) A consultant forensic pathologist testified that the woman would not be capable of giving consent with her then-level of intoxication, which is estimated to be 255 ethanol per 100ml of blood.

2) The victim had made frantic calls to her mother and the girlfriend who was present at Zouk with Ong and the woman. The girlfriend also testified that the woman had sounded frightened over the phone. She was also crying when she asked them to take her home. Judge Hamidah said it did not make sense that the victim could not have gone from being frightened to willing.

3) The victim had been inside Ong's room for a while, yet she did not leave when she could have done so. This showed that she was intoxicated to the point where she could not make a decision for herself.

4) Ong knew that the woman wanted to leave, but he refused to let her leave until she had sex with him. He claimed that he wanted to get to know her better, but under interrogation, he admitted to feeling physical desire for her.

5) That the victim had been crying and it frustrated Ong showed that she was not willing to have sex with him.

6) The prosecution said Ong was not truthful when he said he did not bring the woman back to his place for the purpose of having sex. During his testimony, the prosecution pointed out that Ong had left the room to smoke, before coming back to the room where the victim was and climbed on top of her.

7) Ong had made use of the time and opportunity to ensnare the woman into satisfying his sexual desire. He claimed that he had been embarassed when she danced sexily against him in Zouk, and yet he had brought her back home and had sex with her when she was crying.

8) Ong said that he would hurt her. This also showed that the victim had feared for her safety, and she was under duress when she had sex with him.

9) Ong refused to reveal his address to the woman's mother. This showed that he had ill intentions.

Defence Counsel Goh Siok Leng will mitigate for him this afternoon.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. what does a slut expect when she goes to the guy's hse?
2. a game of bridge or chest or what?
3. come on! intoxicated, my foot!
4. she also had one thing in the pigeon brain too, bonk.