• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once A Sir, Always A Sir

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....nowadays 'sir' & 'mdm' become just words - even maids call their employers sir.

i used to believe when you call someone 'sir' there is certain element of respect. Like when you address teachers. However, with some teachers nowadays no better than animals, 'sir' is also sullied.

in geylang, you can even ask the kweys to call you daddy, anyway you are their sugardaddy...

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro GD,I not sure where he is now since the last I visited him.THat ktv he worked at got raided.You are right papasan are a dying breed but those around have harems of girls who usually damn wild and horny.

Can I join you? Papasan like dying breed nowadays.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow ram, u sooooo garang ah..... ok later I minus u for been an ex WOOF WOOF SIR.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is not known as teflon for no reason. always want to act self-righteous saying he never zap without leaving name. does he even dare to swear on it. pls lah, he DID zap more than 1 pax without leaving nick before. he himself knows its the truth.

but then again, some low-ranking ex-poodle like him have not much reputation to begin with.

Wahahaha.. I have proof Irene yeoh is his clone. He can act innocent all he wants.

This guy has no credibility whatsoever. The only way to go on is to keep on lying.

Lie on top of another lie on top of another..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny that I had similar encounter recently,

I was at GL looking for dinner, I came across this familiar looking lady. I'm sure we knew each other but couldn't recall where and when. Out neighbourly courtesy, I smiled and said hello to her. She was looked little taken aback and took moment to recognise me (I now have a flatter tummy instead of a full round one).

She : Sir, you live around here? Nice to meet you again.

Me : What did you call me? Sir? Yes, I live nearby here, and do you work here too now?

She : No sir, I'm just changing lorong to chat with friends.

Me : Oh alright, take care, and there's no need to call me sir anymore. I'm no longer your cilent.

She : No sir, once a sir always a sir. The orgsam you gave me in that hotel, I never forget.

Me : (smiling and tossing out a ciggie from my pack to offer her.)

She : No thanks sir, this time I offer you (tossing out a ciggie from her pack to offer me.)

Me : (I accepted and she lighted up for me.)

She : The orgsam was good but nothing compared to what I heard you did to my friend. I thank you for not doing that to me. She cum so much that she couldn't work for the next 2 days.

Me : (still trying to recall which FL she talking about ) Oh it's alright, forget it, old matter long time ago. Your friends are coming and I have get going too.

Good parady deserving points and a song dedication - http://youtu.be/JOVQ4vAmM7Y

bugeyed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was at GL looking for dinner, I came across this familiar looking lady. I'm sure we knew each other but couldn't recall where and when. Out neighbourly courtesy, I smiled and said hello to her. She was looked little taken aback and took moment to recognise me (I now have a flatter tummy instead of a full round one).

She : Sir, you live around here? Nice to meet you again.

Me : What did you call me? Sir? Yes, I live nearby here, and do you work here too now?

She : No sir, I'm just changing lorong to chat with friends.

Me : Oh alright, take care, and there's no need to call me sir anymore. I'm no longer your cilent.

She : No sir, once a sir always a sir. The orgsam you gave me in that hotel, I never forget.

Me : (smiling and tossing out a ciggie from my pack to offer her.)

She : No thanks sir, this time I offer you (tossing out a ciggie from her pack to offer me.)

Me : (I accepted and she lighted up for me.)

She : The orgsam was good but nothing compared to what I heard you did to my friend. I thank you for not doing that to me. She cum so much that she couldn't work for the next 2 days.

Me : (still trying to recall which FL she talking about ) Oh it's alright, forget it, old matter long time ago. Your friends are coming and I have get going too.

LOL! Well done! :smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BuiKia said:

Stand up, Sir, and be counted. But honestly this anecdote should appear in a different thread. Many forummers can then add their experiences in that also.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My ex police friends who left SPF never mention to outsiders that they are no longer policemen....for fear of revenge.

Pii Narong, actually these peoples' lives not very happy hor, every moment and everywhere have to 提心吊胆.

I can understand your sentiment and fustration. It's a case of what Chinese call 口服心不服。You wear your uniform and rank, carry your warrant card, baton and gun, what else can one say to you except, sir! But not boasting, really not. It's really nice that people still calls me sir even without uniform, rank, warrant card or any weapon or official power on me and I ain't no particularlily big-sized fellow. It's like a forummer said earlier, appreciation of kindness and restrain of power when I could have done him in.

I never address any of these CIVIL SERVANTS who depended on us tax payers "sir", in fact I see the way these poodles dress in their uniforms I already look down on them so fucking sloppy no garang cutting. Whenever I needed to I'll just address them as "officer". Sir, madam, lanjioa tio wu ah.

Can I join you? Papasan like dying breed nowadays.

金龙, here in LOS have many papasan

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those the few cowards around. Every organisation has some fair of them. Just like people here who zap others without daring to leave names or even nicks.

I agree. Most policemen are friends of the community. Except the bugger you walloped. And you have to answer for why you didn't put krafty aka hotbot out of his misery when you were armed :wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you and your big chee bye mouth, most suited for your master ex-pappy LBH.:mad::oIo:

I agree. Most policemen are friends of the community. Except the bugger you walloped. And you have to answer for why you didn't put krafty aka hotbot out of his misery when you were armed :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Narong,I never address any of these CIVIL SERVANTS who depended on us tax payers "sir", in fact I see the way these poodles dress in their uniforms I already look down on them so fucking sloppy no garang cutting. Whenever I needed to I'll just address them as "officer". Sir, madam, lanjioa tio wu ah.

Actually, no civilians address civil servants sir or madam in proper English speaking cultural environment. It's a Chinese tradition that civilians address anybody with power to arrest, summon or command sir or madam. In US, UK etc., civilians are the ones addressed sir or madam by civil servants. When rank is known, they'll be addressed by rank, e.g. constable, coporal, sergeant, inspector etc. When rank is unsure, yes, just addressed as officer.

I guess the tradition came from ancient China when there was no separation of power and function. The constabulary was directly under command of the magistrate and the magistrate was directly under command of the governor. That made the constabulary powerful guardians and commanders of the civilians instead of being considered civil servants of the civilians, a notion that didn't exist in ancient China where judicial, provincial, prefectural, policing and military powers were all under a single command and the constabulary would be at the frontline. Someone appointed chief constable would be held in awe and fear by the civilians as he could influence judicial decisions as police, investigator and prosecutor all-in-one directly to the magistrate who's also commissioner, governor and judge all-in-one. Justice Bao may or may not be a legend or true history, but the system reflected in the story is certainly true history.

That bugger wasn't Krafty. He was a molester and resisted arrest violently. That's why when arrested, he got walloped and ass-shafted.