• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oll: Who will carry out LKY's order to shoot if there is a freak result?

Will you shoot if LKY orders you to do you when there is a freak election result?

• Total voters

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as CPT(NS) type of address.
If he was a real captain in the armed forces he would have known that.
Former military officers ranked captain and below cannot be addressed by their ranks in cilivian life.
Only senior officers ie ranked major and above can use this honorific title as address.
I know because I am senior officer :biggrin:

Thank you for the clarification

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as CPT(NS) type of address.
If he was a real captain in the armed forces he would have known that.
Former military officers ranked captain and below cannot be addressed by their ranks in cilivian life.
Only senior officers ie ranked major and above can use this honorific title as address.
I know because I am senior officer :biggrin:

I never use the salutation CPT (NS) in civilian life, this is just a forum nickname FFS. People who are civilians have NS ranks like LTA( NS), 3SG (NS) or LCP (NS). Only an idiot would use it in their official salutation like when filling up forms etc. For instance BG (NS) Lee Hsien Loong.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never use the salutation CPT (NS) in civilian life, this is just a forum nickname FFS. People who are civilians have NS ranks like LTA( NS), 3SG (NS) or LCP (NS). Only an idiot would use it in their official salutation like when filling up forms etc. For instance BG (NS) Lee Hsien Loong.

you dare call your esteemed leader an idiot?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when did we not have FREAK RESULTS???

For almost half a century, we kept getting FREAK results.....

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink: