• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old national library

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that's the thing with SG. Tear down old. Build new. Keeps changing.

The church I married my wife is gone. New one built.

The schools I went to also gone. New ones built.

Nothing much to go back to see to remember for us.

You could hv strongly protested then.

Now you know why there is a replica of Nat Theatre. They regretted, obviously.
Those URA decision makers ought to be under the guillotine.

If we look around, there isn't nuch Red Brick bldg now unlike in Syd n other ex-Bit colonies.
NAFA, st George, Presby churchurches were spared.
And then, they bilt more Red-bricked in P.Ris

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both, but library offered rows of aisles that were undisturbed hideouts. longer and more sextisfying wanks.

I've seen girls masturbate inside the libraries of universities too. They would occupy one study cubicle, put their Nokia candybar phone to vibration mode, place it on the chair, and sit on it while wriggling about on the chair.

Studying in Sinkie universities is super stressful, destressing is essential. :wink:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
another question,why are there no mahjong dens in singapore.......mahjong is a huge part of our culture and tradition,there are still tons of mahjong places in hong kong and japan.....theres even animes about mahjong......

mahjong like poker are games of skill and luck,if mahjong exists today,poker would have flourished in singapore too.......and we will have a thriving mahjong and poker scene.......

its a grey area like prostitution, mj dens are outlawed, but you can play at home
there are still many in spore but mata seldom raid unless you open 5 tables, some ppl host and collect table money, if there are players everyday, can earn up to 40 to 150$ a nite
some of them do it permanently but the host will need constant supply of fresh kakis

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its a grey area like prostitution, mj dens are outlawed, but you can play at home
there are still many in spore but mata seldom raid unless you open 5 tables, some ppl host and collect table money, if there are players everyday, can earn up to 40 to 150$ a nite
some of them do it permanently but the host will need constant supply of fresh kakis

How about void decks? A mahjong-themed community cohesion event sounds nice. :thumbsup:

HNrZcl5.jpg
tumblr_mc5z4qoioB1qkh2c6o1_500.jpg

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what is that Army Command Office beside it. ?

Next to it at Bra Basah entr was the CYMA.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The thing is in other Asian countries Mahjong parlours operate as places of business,there's no need to hide from the mata,they are everywhere like poker rooms in western countries....

Im not talking about underground games where we have to hide like criminals.

And u don't really know these underground games exist unless u really try to look for them,in my 3 decades in singapore I have never accidentally stumbled across Mahjong parlours in sg like u stumble across poker clubs in the west or pachinko parlours in Japan.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which legit labour movement in the world does not fight for minimum wage and restrict imported foreign workers for their members ??

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You could hv strongly protested then.

Now you know why there is a replica of Nat Theatre. They regretted, obviously.
Those URA decision makers ought to be under the guillotine.

If we look around, there isn't nuch Red Brick bldg now unlike in Syd n other ex-Bit colonies.
NAFA, st George, Presby churchurches were spared.
And then, they bilt more Red-bricked in P.Ris
Protest?

Reality is Singapore is so small if you dont tear down and rebuild new. Then all your buildings will be old! Only places like sengkang will be new.

I understand why SG needs to tear down and rebuild. But it doesn't mean I like it.

Hence I rather go to a place where land is in abundance. Want new? Ok let's find a place to build new. Keep the old.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judy judy where are you KNN my uncle knew you with pony tail here after gce all level KNN my uncle forgot why they need to study shortly after all level KNN

K.N.N.

Your Unker which school?

I bestest hankypanky schooldays in O.S.S. back hill area and sometimes inside the Science Lab.