• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Man 85th Birthday coming

Carrera

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have anything to say. But i do have a question. When is this old man going to leave Spore... permanently?
~~~

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember some bro want to skin him or dig him out.....so he has to stay...cannot be quitter

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He really should just take care of his wife and enjoy his retirement

And leave the family business to his appointed successor

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have anything to say. But i do have a question. When is this old man going to leave Spore... permanently?
~~~

for your info, i will outlive even your parents! if you don't believe please email me your contact information, i will send my son of a bastard father SATAN to send some maggots to feed on them!

lee_kuan_yew_narrowweb__300x286,0.jpg