• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart Imagine He's Emperor of China @ Olympics

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the parade of nations, those benign countries - their leaders will stand up & wave as their team marched pass eg. sarkozy, bush, anne the horse, leaders of japan, south korea ...

those malignant countries, the leaders will fidget in their seats, or scowl - east european countries, north korea, etc ...

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
His old -fart face looks like a mummy.
No one would bother him.

in the first place, why was he there ?

then what the sinkaporeans paying nathan for? Clean anus ??

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Congratulations! You win the award for most Stoopidest post of the day! :biggrin: :biggrin:
red card me if you want.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

HUAT ah.. 88 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what offensive! to me it's the SEXIEST post of the day!
will you be giving me a red card as well?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
oh 'Shite'... i kenna red carded..

some guy 'Dap me' but never explain what I did wrong. Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one has more "OMMPPP!!!"

ministermentor.jpg

R

RedCard

oh 'Shite'... i kenna red carded..

some guy 'Dap me' but never explain what I did wrong. Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are blessed with another HongBao. Happiness comes in double.:biggrin::biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death..:biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks for the hongbao...kumxia.. :biggrin::biggrin:

You are blessed with another HongBao. Happiness comes in double.:biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a lousy photo..he looks like the Hailam Ah Ko who makes my coffee at the club. When a Hakka starts to look like a Hailam...it may be the beginning of the end.

Hmm u can differetiate a hailam from a hakka by their physical appearance???????

Amazing. I can only tell a chinaman apart from some sinkees. Due to the fact that these chinamen are mostly northern ones. ANd some cantonese.