• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OG!! Song Seng Wun kena retrenched by CIMB

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please spare me the crap. this guy is one of those useless economist or banker. He is on the contrarry not well regarded figure in the research community, as his advice and analysis is always very general and plagiarised from respected views from overseas ecnomists eg AFTER the asian financial crises , he said the region would be in economic troubles for a few years. any idiot can see that. AFTER 2000 dot com bust he said the damage is limited but he was wrong as the world and singapore economy tanked and made worse by sars and 911. after 2008 lehman fiasco, he said csomething vague about banks getting into difficulties. My uneducated maid can tell you that. he views are biased, always trying to talk up the market and full of crap. great to know this useless banker got fired .have no sympathy for these sycophants

This is very true. I switch channel whenever Song Seng Wun appears for some useless talks, mostly motherhood statements

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
please spare me the crap. this guy is one of those useless economist or banker. He is on the contrarry not well regarded figure in the research community, as his advice and analysis is always very general and plagiarised from respected views from overseas ecnomists eg AFTER the asian financial crises , he said the region would be in economic troubles for a few years. any idiot can see that. AFTER 2000 dot com bust he said the damage is limited but he was wrong as the world and singapore economy tanked and made worse by sars and 911. after 2008 lehman fiasco, he said csomething vague about banks getting into difficulties. My uneducated maid can tell you that. he views are biased, always trying to talk up the market and full of crap. great to know this useless banker got fired .have no sympathy for these sycophants

Agree.

This guy is often used by mediacorpse and bradell whores to give support to MIW policies.

He is often used to glorify MIWs. I have never heard him to be critical of MIWs. Seldom do I agree with his views. Btw, I am also an economist.

I belive he should joim termahsick or geeaisee....

I also find him to be idiotic in his suspenders n bows