• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Off-duty cop attacked

K

Kojiro Sasaki

Nov 25, 2010

ASSAULTED BY SEVEN PEOPLE
Off-duty cop attacked

ST_18326033.jpg

AN AUXILIARY police officer says he was assaulted by seven people in an unprovoked attack in Jalan Teck Whye while he was off duty on Tuesday. Mr Balamurugan Nadarajan, 26, is in hospital with two facial fractures and a bad headache. He has difficulty speaking and cannot chew properly.

He told The Straits Times he had been on his way to a supermarket near his home when he met the group, which included a teenage girl. Mr Nadarajan, who walks with a pronounced limp, said the group pointed to his leg and laughed; three of them then deliberately bumped into him as they passed by, and then the assault began.

'They asked me what my problem was, and I replied that I had no problem, but they whacked me anyway,' he said, adding that he was kicked and punched until he fell and passed out. Police confirmed receiving a call on Tuesday about an injured person near Block 157 Jalan Teck Whye, but said preliminary investigations indicated that only one man assaulted Mr Nadarajan.

Read the full story in Thursday's edition of The Straits Times.

ELIZABETH SOH