• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

of tissues and those PRCs...

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it seems funny that even if its local indians, the babis would think its a foreign indian. You know why they have this mentality? Its cause they have this thinking that they were the majority all the way and it should remain that way. Buckle up slanted eyed cheena babis. Karma is coming right back to kick you in the balls.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the root cause of all these is IGNORANCE....and GREED.

i think besides NS, all males in Singapore should spend at least a month living the life of a novice monk in a temple,mosque or church...make it compulsory and i am sure singaporeans will become better and useful human beings...

I notice that you updated your post, the new post excludes NS :smile:

I suppose even you realise that young male Sporeans are being exploited by the PAP . PAP is an example of an organisation where naked greed has taken over.

One of their MPs even proudly claim that Spore is run like a corporation:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Tiong selling tissues on the streets of SG is the equivalent of a pappy trying to sell charitable donations.
We all know that the salesmen selling charitable donations are getting a commission.
I rather give money to sinkie buskers, some of them are really quite talented. Even sinkie beggars I'll consider giving if they are not conmen.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I notice that you updated your post, the new post excludes NS :smile:

I suppose even you realise that young male Sporeans are being exploited by the PAP . PAP is an example of an organisation where naked greed has taken over.

One of their MPs even proudly claim that Spore is run like a corporation:rolleyes:

a small little dot like singapore - what more can you ask for? we are damned lucky we can still survive...if not run like a corporation, then run like a kingdom or what? what about this updated NS thing? it's just a suggestion that all males should do at least one month of monastic missionary to get acquainted with what is good and what is bad, what is wholesome and what is unwholesome...thai and laotian males do that. it is not perfect.but at least they know what are the important precepts...

M8SSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
a small little dot like singapore - what more can you ask for? we are damned lucky we can still survive...if not run like a corporation, then run like a kingdom or what? what about this updated NS thing? it's just a suggestion that all males should do at least one month of monastic missionary to get acquainted with what is good and what is bad, what is wholesome and what is unwholesome...thai and laotian males do that. it is not perfect.but at least they know what are the important precepts...

What about 3 months Basic Cloning Training by Kopiuncle? Hehehe

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gahman here is the 'syndicate' & 60% are the indentured slaves, just like the sepoy's of old, quote "The oath of fealty by the sepoy was given to the East India Company and included a pledge of faithfulness to the salt that one has eaten" unquote from wikipedia

Fealty : the obligation or the engagement to be faithful to a lord, usually sworn to by a vassal, replace East India Company with "PxP".

How could one get the big "tick" to control. the smaller "ticks" when they are feeding on the same "host'??:p

best post of the entire thread

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My PRCs neighbors 2 doors away are karung gunis. They have PRC friends around the estate who are also karung gunis.

Nothing to be confused about. If the Eskimos in the north pole are making money selling ice, you can be sure the PRCs will be there doing the same thing too.

2nd best post of the thread

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than the problem is with Singapore and its Gahmen,,,how come the cops aint clamping down on organised crime? Singkie land is suppose to be low crime, safe place where cops are least corrupt,,so why never go and arrest these criminals? And what is immigrations doing, last i heard singkie is an independent country,,so why are these people let in at all? We cannot control what goes beyond the borders, but we can certainly control our borders,,,that just shows PAP is useless,,,

Either most sinkies have been blinded to old propaganda before internet really took off or somehow everything is crumbling and falling apart including policing.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe we are at the prunning stage and we will establish a stable and gentle society in due course. Meanwhile, Singaporeans will have to get used to the many different types of people in our society. It might take some years or maybe one generation to allow things to settle down and rebuild a nation once again.

Yes, we might have side-tracked...but for a good reason.:smile: But our goals remain unchanged and our destiny remains uncluttered.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't help but noticed that there is an increasing number of PRCs taking up the roles of tissue sellers at hawker centres and/or kopitiams.

once thought these alternate forms of begging were helm only by locals, couldn't believe my ears when me hear the distinctive northern accent when the auntie approached me to offer some packets of tissues for a dollar! :eek::eek::eek:

anyone any idea if these PRCs are collecting cardboards and aluminium cans as well? :confused::confused::confused:

Dear Zhihau,

Some of these so-called FTs are here as prostitutes in the guise of "Peidu-Mas".

Some of them masquerade as "tissue-sellers".

Some of them sells legal 4-D slips at a profit of 50 cents per number. You can see them "hovering" around our "chee-koh-pek" elderly people in coffesshops.

Some of them, especially females knock on the doors of lonely people with an excuse "to use the toilet" and then allow their "watering hole" to be hired at a price.

As for "karang-guni", just wait near your window on a Sunday and you will encounter one such proffessional male or female from PRC. The giveaway is that these "foreign proffessional" does not even know how to "sing" the "Karung Guni" song like a true Singaporean.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#39 Kohliantye

I believe the China nationals have scaled down from all these activities and I applaud the government for doing a great job. I'm left alone most of the time and I don't see much harassment now.Yes, in the past, it was horrible.You see them everywhere...yes everywhere,even at our void decks.....So things have improved.We will continue to do more prunning and make Singapore a better place for everyone.