• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

of tissues and those PRCs...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can't help but noticed that there is an increasing number of PRCs taking up the roles of tissue sellers at hawker centres and/or kopitiams.

once thought these alternate forms of begging were helm only by locals, couldn't believe my ears when me hear the distinctive northern accent when the auntie approached me to offer some packets of tissues for a dollar! :eek::eek::eek:

anyone any idea if these PRCs are collecting cardboards and aluminium cans as well? :confused::confused::confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... anyone any idea if these PRCs are collecting cardboards and aluminium cans as well? :confused::confused::confused:
ah tiongs wil do anyting if it got moni 2 make ...

dey wud b ransacking dustbins soon 4 aluminium cans if not oredi started ...

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't help but noticed that there is an increasing number of PRCs taking up the roles of tissue sellers at hawker centres and/or kopitiams.

once thought these alternate forms of begging were helm only by locals, couldn't believe my ears when me hear the distinctive northern accent when the auntie approached me to offer some packets of tissues for a dollar! :eek::eek::eek:

anyone any idea if these PRCs are collecting cardboards and aluminium cans as well? :confused::confused::confused:

My PRCs neighbors 2 doors away are karung gunis. They have PRC friends around the estate who are also karung gunis.

Nothing to be confused about. If the Eskimos in the north pole are making money selling ice, you can be sure the PRCs will be there doing the same thing too.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There r at least 3 atb collecting rubbish beneath my block...heard frm neighbour sometime dey even quarrel over "goodies"...yes dey hab being doing tis for a long time leow...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the work of a syndicate or organized crime. do not take pity on them. it's a ruse to part your money from you. you think a dollar is chump change and you're doing something good by "donating". wrong. your money gets funnelled to an organization that not only exploits old, young and handicapped and your sympathy for their ill-gotten gains but also preys on gullible country bumpkins by using them for the lucrative global trade of human trafficking. meanwhile the bosses of this criminal syndicate are sitting comfortably in their posh offices and planning their next big scam.

you will see country bumpkins paying and owing snakeheads an average of usd12k for getting them to a foreign promise land and the promise of jobs. little do they know that they have just been tricked into the modern day slave trade. their fake passports get impounded by thugs once they pass thru' immigration, and for many, they are smuggled without papers via ships, containers, trucks, docks controlled by the syndicate in collaboration with local corrupted port authority officials. they are promised jobs, but there are no real jobs for them. they become indentured slaves, and they have to pay back not only the principal sum in tens of thousands that they owe these scumbags but also an unending series of high interest payments. the interest alone, akin to loansharking, ensures that these victims are indentured forever and can never buy back their freedom.

please do not donate to their cause. shutting off the gravy train will help shut down these despicable international criminal activities. and it includes not buying that one rose from a chinese country girl selling roses to patrons in restaurants in europe for an euro.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They don't know what KNNBCCB means, so memorize 操你妈的逼 to shoo them away.

These Tiongs will do whatever it takes to 挣钱, they are unscrupulous.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's the work of a syndicate or organized crime. do not take pity on them. it's a ruse to part your money from you. you think a dollar is chump change and you're doing something good by "donating". wrong. your money gets funnelled to an organization that not only exploits old, young and handicapped and your sympathy for their ill-gotten gains but also preys on gullible country bumpkins by using them for the lucrative global trade of human trafficking. meanwhile the bosses of this criminal syndicate are sitting comfortably in their posh offices and planning their next big scam.

you will see country bumpkins paying and owing snakeheads an average of usd12k for getting them to a foreign promise land and the promise of jobs. little do they know that they have just been tricked into the modern day slave trade. their fake passports get impounded by thugs once they pass thru' immigration, and for many, they are smuggled without papers via ships, containers, trucks, docks controlled by the syndicate in collaboration with local corrupted port authority officials. they are promised jobs, but there are no real jobs for them. they become indentured slaves, and they have to pay back not only the principal sum in tens of thousands that they owe these scumbags but also an unending series of high interest payments. the interest alone, akin to loansharking, ensures that these victims are indentured forever and can never buy back their freedom.

please do not donate to their cause. shutting off the gravy train will help shut down these despicable international criminal activities. and it includes not buying that one rose from a chinese country girl selling roses to patrons in restaurants in europe for an euro.

That's right bro .. It's syndicate or organized crime . 2 years ago when I was in newton , I saw a van picking up those woman after they make their round at the hawker . Same thing in Thailand , u can see children without limps begging on the street also belongs to syndicate .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than the problem is with Singapore and its Gahmen,,,how come the cops aint clamping down on organised crime? Singkie land is suppose to be low crime, safe place where cops are least corrupt,,so why never go and arrest these criminals? And what is immigrations doing, last i heard singkie is an independent country,,so why are these people let in at all? We cannot control what goes beyond the borders, but we can certainly control our borders,,,that just shows PAP is useless,,,

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than the problem is with Singapore and its Gahmen,,,how come the cops aint clamping down on organised crime? Singkie land is suppose to be low crime, safe place where cops are least corrupt,,so why never go and arrest these criminals? And what is immigrations doing, last i heard singkie is an independent country,,so why are these people let in at all? We cannot control what goes beyond the borders, but we can certainly control our borders,,,that just shows PAP is useless,,,

The gahman here is the 'syndicate' & 60% are the indentured slaves, just like the sepoy's of old, quote "The oath of fealty by the sepoy was given to the East India Company and included a pledge of faithfulness to the salt that one has eaten" unquote from wikipedia

Fealty : the obligation or the engagement to be faithful to a lord, usually sworn to by a vassal, replace East India Company with "PxP".

How could one get the big "tick" to control. the smaller "ticks" when they are feeding on the same "host'??:p

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the root cause of all these is IGNORANCE....and GREED.

i think besides NS, all males in Singapore should spend at least a month living the life of a novice monk in a temple,mosque or church...make it compulsory and i am sure singaporeans will become better and useful human beings...

if china imposes this compulsory monkhood, i am pretty sure, things will be better. the same thing applies to india and other countries.

i think thailand and laos ( maybe myanmar ) have compulsory monkhood training.....at least cultivate some good values when they are young....at least the five primary precepts...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My PRCs neighbors 2 doors away are karung gunis. They have PRC friends around the estate who are also karung gunis.

Nothing to be confused about. If the Eskimos in the north pole are making money selling ice, you can be sure the PRCs will be there doing the same thing too.

and with that job occupation can get citizenship in Singapore?
very unique

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you mean a bit like human trafficking then? in the movies i ve seen, there are sometimes stories of romanian girls paying agents to get better jobs in other parts of europe, but in reality when these girls arrive, they are forced to work as prostitutes...
as someone else said above, ignorance on one side, and greed on the side of the powerful and already rich

we tlk about how bad rape is.... the scenario above is also a form of rape... its all messing about with human life , and i mean messing about in the lowest form

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
life on earth is like this everywhere. the rich, the wealthy and the powerful and influential will have their way...with anything if possible...nothing is enough. there is GREED, GREED AND MORE GREED....that's why I suggest all males on earth should spend at least a month living the life of a monk in a monastery to cultivate the right values when they are young....

to differentiate between what is good and what is evil, what is wholesome and what is unwholesome, what is greed and what is contentment.....otherwise this world will eventually spiral down to hell....good morning sunday!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
compare 20 years ago the old china and the present china....there is a world of difference...

when i offered a tip, the waiter politely declined. now if i don't offer a tip or give a small tip, i get cursed and ignored with scorn....

things have changed....and sometimes i wonder whether capitalism and globalisation are the twin evils that will destroy our society.....good morning sunday!!!:smile:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cmon..you should know that this is what the the babi kias love to do. In everyway they can make money, they will , even if its immoral to humanity. Im not surprised that you needed to listen to her accent before you could judge that she was prc. Most babis here think that way also. Dont worry. You're not alone. You see, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that babis haf small slanted eyes that could barely see a metre away. So how they feel in singapore its like that.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok to have prcs roaming around cos they seem to 'blend in well'. But today when the indian population is increasing, they seem to dislike it. However, its ironic that they dont seem to mind the loud mouthed, low mannered prcs. Perhaps its becos they couldnt differenciate between themselves and prcs? And perhaps , they werent like you, to talk to them to realise that they are prcs?