• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Dr Chopsticks, more of his sob stories and an 80-year old Malay woman on stage

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
His story about ikan kuning and tin of biscuits from uncle FAIL big time. He was born in 1972 so his growing years would have been eighties already. People no longer sell biscuits in tin in the eighties. Wrong Era !

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His story about ikan kuning and tin of biscuits from uncle FAIL big time. He was born in 1972 so his growing years would have been eighties already. People no longer sell biscuits in tin in the eighties. Wrong Era !

Another notch onto his nose. First, he says take bus to work, without qualifying like "We have a Toyota and a BMW but for environmental reasons, I take the bus."

School boys have more than $11-50 in their wallets, even during the time he got married and moved into his HDB flat. It also shows a lack of financial savyness in managing simple dollars and cents - how to run town council like that?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Koh is just reading from a script carefully prepared by his political masters.

it is irrelevant whether he is the right man for the voters of PE, he is the PAP's chosen man so therefore the choice must be obvious.

i think if the voters of PE had enough of this "know it all - do as i say BUT you are not allowed to do as i do- paternalism" ....simple...

send your vote for WP and let them lay more traps and ambushes for the complacent criminals to walk into...

revenge is best served cold!!!!

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LadyArwen has a question: do candidates have freedom to tell their own stories, or must they read from written script which sounded as bad as TCS production?