• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Obituary : Chew Poh Yim (1954 - 2021)

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
石天

Attachments

• E3AC41A1-0071-483E-BBC3-0ACA3FA8AD5F.jpeg
    E3AC41A1-0071-483E-BBC3-0ACA3FA8AD5F.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 78

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straits Times ran such a shameless article lifting every motherfucking shit out of her LinkedIn account. They might as well talk about her pussy mileage, her toyboys and how much she got in her CPF account.

balls carriers of the world...please learn from this fucker

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest in peace, Ma'am. On behalf of all samsters, I would like to offer our condolences to the good PAP minister Teo.

Some of us grassroots leaders have gone down to personally pay our last respects to the patriot on her passing.
Have you eaten her mango?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest in peace, Ma'am. On behalf of all samsters, I would like to offer our condolences to the good PAP minister Teo.

Some of us grassroots leaders have gone down to personally pay our last respects to the patriot on her passing.

Despite being fully vaxxed as you are, still do maintain full social distancing and double masking protocols.

I would hate it if you got blacklisted for passing Covid while vaxxed to the minister, he has suffered enough.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite being fully vaxxed as you are, still do maintain full social distancing and double masking protocols.

I would hate it if you got blacklisted for passing Covid while vaxxed to the minister, he has suffered enough.

Important people like Minister Teo and grassroots leaders like myself are amongst the first to be fully vaccinated with the booster shot. Don't worry about us.