• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama wins re-election, makes history again

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very inspiring speech by the President re-elect! He speaks very well for Americans and for America. Americans feel proud to be Americans - Singaporeans should feel just as proud being Singaporeans. The best is yet to come!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A very inspiring speech by the President re-elect! He speaks very well for Americans and for America. Americans feel proud to be Americans - Singaporeans should feel just as proud being Singaporeans. The best is yet to come!

That's all the black guy is good for... blowing hot air. Talk is cheap.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Democrat presidents need more debt to fund their welfare policies for those useless blacks and other loser minorities. More debt means printing more money.

There is always a better chance of a republican cutting debt and taxes and leaving those useless louts to starve to death.

If you want evidence the capitalists do a better job than the liberals when it comes to running an economy, you need look no further than Singapore.

Have to disagree with your statement. When Bill Clinton was voted in, he faced a deficit that the previous president a Republican had left behind. He left office with the gov't having a surplus.

When Bush Jr took over, he turned that surplus into a deficit.

Obama inherited a mess, a deficit & an economic crisis. I think he did a decent job. I remember when people around the world were in a panic:( Even in Spore people were worried that the banks would collapse:eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to disagree with your statement. When Bill Clinton was voted in, he faced a deficit that the previous president a Republican had left behind. He left office with the gov't having a surplus.

When Bush Jr took over, he turned that surplus into a deficit.

Obama inherited a mess, a deficit & an economic crisis. I think he did a decent job. I remember when people around the world were in a panic:( Even in Spore people were worried that the banks would collapse:eek:

I fully agree, one of the political analysis (from CNN?) mentioned that if republican were to win, the deficit could possibly be enlarged beyond recognition. This shows that people know republican cannot be trusted to lower American's deficit. They threw in too much money on military expenditures to "save the world". Whereas PAP threw in too much military expenses to feed many PAPER generals who will than parachute into parliament like Liu Tuck Yew, Teo Chee Hean, Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Choon Sin, George Yeo and many others useless paper tigers...

Obama has 4 more years to reduce the deficit. Time for republic to do some soul searching and probably need a national conversation not those PAP staged kind. 4 years later, I hope democrat will continue to win and I hope PAP lost big. SDP's NOM housing policies have provened that oposition has the capablity to form govt and formulate new policies many empty-braned PAP ministers can never think of.

Last edited: