• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OA was founded by SDP members

AssGeePolyTicksDotCom

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suspicion were confirmed only recently.

The so-called orochi army is made up of SDP hooligans out to silence certain members.

They r protecting a certain forummer by name of NG EJAY. You see anyone taking the vicious snake on? All NG EJAY critics have been disposed of by the OA.

If you want to know the DARK SECRET of this forummer called NG EJAY, look at my signature. That bastard has so many dark secrets, he needs an army to silence his detractors.

What a fucking arsehole.

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro I suggest we give some face to Sam, now that the OA got a taste of his own medicine, we call it a day. As long as the OA behave we give him chance, but once he kuai lan and bully any forummer here we give him hell. Hows that?

Yukimura Sanada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hehehe nice try but you are from SDP yourself.
sgpolitics.com :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

S

Sima Yi

bro I suggest we give some face to Sam, now that the OA got a taste of his own medicine, we call it a day. As long as the OA behave we give him chance, but once he kuai lan and bully any forummer here we give him hell. Hows that?

Correction : You are the one who have to behave if you want leetahbar's clone to be released. :biggrin:

X

Xing Cai

What sort of hell can you give i would like to see since this ain't no forum of mine and Leongsam is the one taking care of clearing all your trash. :biggrin:

X

Xing Cai

ok you asked for it:biggrin:

Go ahead man. If that is really me and i cannot tahan then all your clones would not be spared at all costs or i would have assed them earlier. Dumb fuck really. Pity your mother gave birth to a no brainer. :biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead man. If that is really me and i cannot tahan then all your clones would not be spared at all costs or i would have assed them earlier. Dumb fuck really. :biggrin:

Hhahah Ng Ejay I know you buay tahan now email ur friend lamei to pm Sam to delete this post..as usual:biggrin::biggrin: SDP dog go squeeze ur balls:biggrin:

I

Inahime

ok you asked for it:biggrin:

Go ahead man and post it all over this forum. If that is really me and i cannot tahan then all your clones would not be spared at all costs or i would have assed them earlier. Dumb fuck really. Pity your mother gave birth to a no brainer. :biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go ahead man and post it all over this forum. If that is really me and i cannot tahan then all your clones would not be spared at all costs or i would have assed them earlier. Dumb fuck really. Pity your mother gave birth to a no brainer. :biggrin:

Relax...Ejay, slowly..next will be your geylang FR link:biggrin::wink: Now you cannot ass and abuse the system still want to tok like a dumb fuck?:biggrin: