• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
There seem to have a small plot of land at the end row of phase 5 facing the football field. I'm not sure if it's going to build a guard post over there.

Me too hear that hopefully there will be one more access point, it will really make convenient to us if not have to go one big round to exit.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too hear that hopefully there will be one more access point, it will really make convenient to us if not have to go one big round to exit.

Ok.. Once the Shopping Mall has completed.. We go shop & eat together with the rest of them.. OK!! :p

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who frequent Malaysia often should know that having a mall in a Taman might not be a good idea. Mall tend to cause traffic jam and parking problems nearby the road.

I only decided to vest there cause it only have small shoplots, That should be good enough to serve my daily need, I hope,
but still maintain a quiet and peaceful surrounding environment, so that I can have great BBQ with friends or neighbours during weekend.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok.. Once the Shopping Mall has completed.. We go shop & eat together with the rest of them.. OK!! :p

oh theres a golf course nearby , swimming pool , shopping center n this place is better then bukit to indah .cant wait for these to be completed.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh theres a golf course nearby , swimming pool , shopping center n this place is better then bukit to indah .cant wait for these to be completed.
Same here can't wait for the completion everything is ok for me in nusa sentral, my only worry is the traffic still thinking whether wanted to have weekend or permanent home.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There seem to have a small plot of land at the end row of phase 5 facing the football field. I'm not sure if it's going to build a guard post over there.
Told by my agent that there are total 3 access point. Think if really got 3 point it should be enough to cover phase 5. One in the centre and the other two on the left and right.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try call those advertisement to sell NS at M$530,000 or M$615,000, they will most likely tell you the unit no longer available, and try to channel you to units with price tag around M$700k - M$750K........Price of NS has definitely increased!!

Mall or no mall, NS terrace is going to touch M$ 900k - 1 million. May be sooner than most thought...

Huat arrhhhhh!!!!!! and stand to regret....:smile::smile:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the shopping Mall has completed, I will invite Bro KS2750 for a kopi session at the Mall.
Thereafter, we'll go for a movie at the Mall. Who wish to join us, can meet us at the Mall.. :biggrin:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try call those advertisement to sell NS at M$530,000 or M$615,000, they will most likely tell you the unit no longer available, and try to channel you to units with price tag around M$700k - M$750K........Price of NS has definitely increased!!

Mall or no mall, NS terrace is going to touch M$ 900k - 1 million. May be sooner than most thought...

Huat arrhhhhh!!!!!! and stand to regret....:smile::smile:
Just lazy to explain to this crazy guys, even you go nusa sentral in jbtalk also mentioned that is fully book and there are some interested buyer. He think so many ppl are crazy like him meh.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does you guys realize that this Mr KS, no matter he went to any JB fourm its seem like nobody wanted to reply him after some conversation. There must be some reason behind loh. Lol

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether decent price or not is up to individual, but looking at the current price tag on most terrace house in Johor.
It's more or less confirmed that NS phase 1 to 3, is already sitting on good decent paper profit.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good property no need to desperately promote...
:smile:

Wow!! Totally agreed!! No wonder I seldom see much advertisement needed for the developer to sell NS. Indeed is a good property..

Whereas the one & only 129-yr LH over at the other side.. So so desperate.. Advertised everywhere all the way to S'pore.. Scare can't sell like that..
Hopefully Bro KS2750 didn't brought into it.. Otherwise confirm jialet liao :biggrin:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to false advertised here , it won't push up the price of this ghost town :smile:
Those who put double the market price are the ones most worried and in denial stage now and everyday thinking of non existent "paper profit"
A profit is only realized upon selling . There is really no demand at such mad price
Putting a dreamland price won't push up the value of your property
:smile:
Hi Mr Ks anything wrong will your head a not, we are just chi chat around with our furture neighbor with whatever dream we wish will come true or maybe joke with it. Think anybody here know it you are the only one keep saying what advertising or what ghost house. You want to see doctor a not, what wrong with you? Please leave the forum if you are unhappy.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
We ourselves definitely know the price right now is not 1mil or more, but what wrong to chat around with the neighbors to talk about the future. Nobody know the future who are you stupid idiot to control the future. Just a normal chat can understand by sound mind ppl and thinking fun to tok cock but except you abnormal.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we really think that tok cock can control the market think we no need to work le. Just tok cock post here post there can le. Hi Mr KS are you ok a not.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! Totally agreed!! No wonder I seldom see much advertisement needed for the developer to sell NS. Indeed is a good property..

Whereas the one & only 129-yr LH over at the other side.. So so desperate.. Advertised everywhere all the way to S'pore.. Scare can't sell like that..
Hopefully Bro KS2750 didn't bought into it.. Otherwise confirm jialet liao :biggrin:

Really hope Bro KS2750 didn't bought the one & only 129-yr LH project..
Cos the developer been promoting & promoting till like mad.. Must be damn lousy property :biggrin:

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind to share the one & only 129 LH is refering to which project?

Hopefully Bro KS2750 didn't brought into it.. Otherwise confirm jialet liao :biggrin: