• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just receive payment for doors & window frame etc. Think the progress they build is then fast Loh. Anyone have any later updated photo?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just receive payment for doors & window frame etc. Think the progress they build is then fast Loh. Anyone have any later updated photo?
i paid mine in July ,so have to be prepared to move in soon ,renovations etc .things moving really fast.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from the sales girl , and guard . Nothing is there at Nusa sentral
Its really "Quiet"
It may become another one of those ghost town and this developer not known for building sustainable town
Somebody here shld open the first coffee shop there , but again who are your clients ? :smile:
Is it safe ?
Sound very familiar to me

Cos about 10-years ago.. Got someone said the same thing over at Bt. Indah..
Repeated so many time until finally go MIA..

Was it you?? :biggrin:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you have so negative view on Nusa Sentral, why are you still hang around here?? haha.....

Its really "Quiet"
It may become another one of those ghost town and this developer not known for building sustainable town
Somebody here shld open the first coffee shop there , but again who are your clients ? :smile:
Is it safe ?

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Anyone know that developer will allow us to top up money (?) to change the upstairs flooring from Ceramics Tiles to Parquet?? and if yes, how much roughly will that be? looks nicer in some photograph...:smile:

Thanks Much!!

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you have so negative view on Nusa Sentral, why are you still hang around here?? haha.....

Cos this bro had missed the NS boat.. & now hanging around hoping the boat will come back..
Told him not to wait but instead wait for the next phase cluster/semi-d to be launched..
But he die die wanted terrace house.. So what to do! :biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its really "Quiet"
Is it safe ?
Bro dont cry over spilt milk move on .life is sweet for the ones who is optimistic n sour for the pessimist.(read it somewhere )

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
so where are you vested in?

Well since I am not vested, there is really no reason to cry
It's those who call out to try and promote and sell this place is crying :smile:
I am just basing on facts, don't believe can go check this place out
And as Previously mentioned those who shout out 1.2 mil price is no longer sane / in sound mind , as even $600k got plenty of sellers but no buyers
Good luck :smile:

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is you sound like very jealous of this development buyer. The fact now it is very quiet there, everyone knew that.
So do you have any others fact that we don't know.......and will like to share with us?

No fortunately I am not that old yet :smile:
But perhaps u need to wait long long 10 yrs for this Nusa whatever to prosper
Now there is nothing there , again I reiterate this is a fact and I didn't make this up like some ppl promoting this place heavily :smile:

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys,

any ongoing launch at this moment? if yes, which phase/type? i tried calling CV office but nobody pickep up. thanks.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
all ur wordings obviously shows u regretted for not buying NS and realized that ur medini high rise will be dead tower bcoz of the oversupplies. That's why u can't let it go, keep on coming here to kaciau ppl. so pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with you can't understand this guy, sound very unhappy with nusa sentral. Will anyone go to their friend house and tell them that they have brought a ghost house, just because you see very dark and quiet. I am not saying that he is totally wrong but think that the way he approach is very rude.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with you can't understand this guy, sound very unhappy with nusa sentral. Will anyone go to their friend house and tell them that they have brought a ghost house, just because you see very dark and quiet. I am not saying that he is totally wrong but think that the way he approach is very rude.

obviously he keeps trying to console himself by saying bad words abt NS.

of corz in early stage of developments, it will be quiet, BI maybe as quiet as that 15yrs ago, HH as quiet as that 10yrs ago, etc.. but now the ppl who bought during that stage can laugh very loud enjoying the returns

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
As most buyers r from spore if this becomes a ghost town then economic downturn is the only reason as u will know by now its a sold out town there r also other estates people r buying just so the value will appreciate in future so if u did not get the terrace please look for other areas in jb there are so many and most are sellout even before launch

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are just general facts for a new Taman/development, and none of those are convincing to me that Nusa Sentral is a worse buy.
Nobody will know the truth in a few years time.

But there is one truth that I know that the whole Iskandar have to be successful. If not, all developement will turn sour.