• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think different row have different progress, heard some ph4 already pay the walls and window le.

Ya.. whether is ph 4 or 5.. now different row different progress.
I have just completed 35% payment up to structural for my ph5.. and standby for the next 10% for doors & window frame etc

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know what are the development on-going across the nusa sentral commerical land (One Sentral). Heard that the land belong to Horizon hill
developer.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know what are the development on-going across the nusa sentral commerical land (One Sentral). Heard that the land belong to Horizon hill
developer.
Ya loh same here... just wondering why they can come out with a video (One Sentral) and yet tell ppl that it too small for commerical.... really can't understand?????:*:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

Since I need to convert S$ to pay for Nusa Sentral drawndown - do you think now is good time? exchange rate aroud 2.57
very good.....anyone has some opinion on M$ trend? just for sharing ...:smile::smile:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

Since I need to convert S$ to pay for Nusa Sentral drawndown - do you think now is good time? exchange rate aroud 2.57
very good.....anyone has some opinion on M$ trend? just for sharing ...:smile::smile:
IMO, I think in the near term RM will strengthen again.. due to msia gov are now trying to reduce their country deficit
So for now, I will grab it as long as above 2.56

I maybe wrong tot

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

I think now already very good rate, should have change some and keep some for better rate. If rate go down at least still not that bad.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, Nusa Sentral properties are on the rise........ the following ad. is testing water, but it is a matter of "akan dataing..." All the best everyone vested...:smile:

2 Storey Terranc Link House,corner Lot,
*Land Area :6,500sqf,
*Built Up :2,355sqf,
*5 Bedroom + 3 Bathroom,
*Modern contemporary architectural facade,
*Long & Wide car porch to park your luxury cars,
*5 min drive to Legoland,Kota Iskandar,
Puteri Harbour and Marborough College,
*5 min drive to Second Link Causeway,
*5 min drive to Holizon Golf Range Club,
*15 min drive to JB Woolands Causeway.
,Puteri Harbour and Marborough college,Newcastle
University,Southampton University,Educity,
Details
Property Name: Nusa Sentral,Nusajaya,, 79100, Johor
Property Type: 2-storey Terraced House
Price: RM 1,350,000 Price on Ask

Price (psf): RM 626.45 psf (built-up)
Floor Area: 2,155 sqft / 200.21 sqm (built-up)

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one:

REFERENCE CODE: HS21309-0031
CATEGORY: RESIDENTIAL
PROPERTY TYPE: HOUSE (2 STOREY)
LOT TYPE: CORNER
TENURE: FREEHOLD
ADDRESS: JLN SENTRAL 18, NUSA SENTRAL
POSTCODE: 79100
STATE: JOHOR
LAND AREA: 5173
LOT SIZE: 22X70
BUILT-UP AREA: 2359
ASKING PRICE (RM): 1,280,000

ASKING RENTAL (RM): n.a.
LAST UPDATED: 4 Sep 2013

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to call him names...

let all who read judge. :smile:

Once upon a time, there were many who laughed at those who bought The Sail at 1K+ PSF and called them idiots.

you jealous POS, go away......let us have a last laugh one day and you no need to be part of this....:smile::smile:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he come here and Kacau leh? One point he brought up and needed to be addressed is the street lights....looks like this is something important.....any use to bring it up to the developer??

U ask 100x oso no use.. KS2750 only has medini.. Cos the others are for the homeless ppl he said before :biggrin:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he come here and Kacau leh? One point he brought up and needed to be addressed is the street lights....looks like this is something important.....any use to bring it up to the developer??

Medini is worse.. Totally dark at night..
If u have nothing to do.. Avoid go to that place :biggrin:

Last edited: