• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days when Jusco or Tesco or PH were unheard off, most cabs wld not want to ferry pax to Bt Indah area. Juz the other day, I took a cab fm CS (City Sq) to BI area. The uncle told me no problem. But if it were to be years back, no highway back then, no cab wld want to go to BI fm CS or JB town. Reasons given was road very bad and BI was ulu. And the cab may juz come back JB empty. Tak untung ya
Then I believe now it changes, from CIQ to bukit indah via danga bay and coastal highway only take less than 15 mins. Best thing is there is no jam at all for the path. I believe if u are to take taxi to Tebrau from CIQ they may be more reluctant instead because of the jam....

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has more details on this?

one-sentral-serviced-apartment-nusa-sentral.jpg

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
err..bro, u need check the ground bcos i dun know where yr building is, just ah ga ah ga. believed e cemetery not tat big..
Ive been there never notice any cemetry but spore hdb built most on cemetries anyway so no big issue anyway unless really worry get a 'medium'.