• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Public Statement with regards to Summon issued by NEA

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bob,

That would be worse. It will fall under public donation act. Very difficult to get that licence.

Besides, for political parties, cannot get more than $5K anonymous donations PER YEAR in total. Not feasible.

Goh Meng Seng

then how did SDP do it?

if cannot donate to the party, maybe can donate directly to u:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dear ah seng,

remember: do not walk the path of SDP which think they are higher than the law. their arrogance is their own death point.

if the law states that u need a license before u hawk, then get that damn license.

on this instance, they already told u it was illeegal and u gotta stop but since u didn't, they would have to charge. if not, then they would lose their leegal abiding and authority.

the alternative now is to get them to waive the summon. it's pointless to cheong with the law. if it's bent to suit u, then it's no longer the "law".

please do not allow pride to swallow rational thinking and ends up disastrous like the sdp circus of clowns.

so far, ur party seems to be doing fine until now. make big matter small, and small matter void. continue your endeavour to gain voters' supports is the piority to topple the paps.

i wish you and your party well and hope u could win a ward or GRC in the next GE. my wager is on you.:wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bob,

You don't get the point. If there is any licence to be applied, we would be glad to apply. We have seek clarifications and they say, no, there is none relevant to political parties.

So, this is not a matter of we not wanting to abide the law but there is no way for we to abide to the law. How could you charge somebody of not applying for a licence when there is none to start with?

Goh Meng Seng

my dear ah seng,

remember: do not walk the path of SDP which think they are higher than the law. their arrogance is their own death point.

if the law states that u need a license before u hawk, then get that damn license.

on this instance, they already told u it was illeegal and u gotta stop but since u didn't, they would have to charge. if not, then they would lose their leegal abiding and authority.

the alternative now is to get them to waive the summon. it's pointless to cheong with the law. if it's bent to suit u, then it's no longer the "law".

please do not allow pride to swallow rational thinking and ends up disastrous like the sdp circus of clowns.

so far, ur party seems to be doing fine until now. make big matter small, and small matter void. continue your endeavour to gain voters' supports is the piority to topple the paps.

i wish you and your party well and hope u could win a ward or GRC in the next GE. my wager is on you.:wink:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very pessimistic.

Singaporeans are not that daft, really.

Goh Meng Seng

Sinkies just don't know how to use politics to their advantage

A few opposition members in Parliament will certainly put PAP on vigilance and not make those stupid mistakes like raising fares, building few HDB flats

They think that opposition members are only there to represent them.. Actually the politicians are their bargaining chips..

If u want to win a seat, gotta educate your electorate 1st..

Gd luck Mr Goh

Don't run to HK if you lose. I will despise you :biggrin:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shall Anti Communist or Anti One Party System who never believed Democracy. One party system want Opposition to be an United Front or a NMP or a NCMP.

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard parent basher pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive tries to stir his shit in fuckwarezone and was banned on the very same day he registered as a member.

This bastard pappy running dog mole is going around the internet chatrooms stirring shit against the opposition parties. BTW, this bastard Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is also friend to the the infamous Eric How in facebook.

bratsalive-banned_hwz.jpg

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bastard PAP doggie bob sim a.k.a. leetahbar bedded with eric how ... lol

bapokbobsim__eric_are_friends.png

aiya, everybody in sammyboy already know this diabetic bastard bob sim kheng hwee is working as a run dog for the MIW lah...so no matter how he post, ppl also bo hiew him lah..:wink:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob,

You don't get the point. If there is any licence to be applied, we would be glad to apply. We have seek clarifications and they say, no, there is none relevant to political parties.

So, this is not a matter of we not wanting to abide the law but there is no way for we to abide to the law. How could you charge somebody of not applying for a licence when there is none to start with?

Goh Meng Seng

One leader ever said this years ago (i think is Wooden): Everything is YES unless we say NO. So NSP thought no need license, but now it's proven that everything is NO unless PAP says YES.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember: do not walk the path of SDP which think they are higher than the law...

No one is above the law. The SDP is not. Only the PAP is. The PAP is the law unto themselves.

Only they interpret and bend the laws to suit themselves. It is bent to suit them and that is the law according to them! Shameless snakes.