• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS not allow to sit on MRT???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Definitely one of those anti govt supporters who despise NS.

hi there

1. yo! bitch/cunt.
2. you could be that aunty-in-question hoh:biggrin:
3. aiyoh!
4. how many more pricks do you want to take in leh:p
5. can you leave those tired ns boys alone?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. yo! bitch/cunt.
2. you could be that aunty-in-question hoh:biggrin:
3. aiyoh!
4. how many more pricks do you want to take in leh:p
5. can you leave those tired ns boys alone?

Kanina already broke this gals record.

8490249871_89fdec1419_z.jpg

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The auntie should be the one giving up her seat for the NSF. In fact if it was a crowded bus or train n an NSF were to board ppl should give up their seats for these guys. We go thru all the crap in the army and the general public should show their appreciation. Bus n mrt trips should be free for all men in uniform. Including scdf police fire fighters etc

Peace

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They wash, cook, give birth, look after children and such. Still want them to serve NS? You might as well accuse her of being born female.

What were the men doing while the women were cooking & looking after the children? I'm from the older generation when it was common for mothers to be homemakers & men the bread winners.

Probably the same generation as this auntie. I believe in the equality of the sexes & you can't have it in Spore especially with the Womens Charter & NS as it now stands.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The auntie should be the one giving up her seat for the NSF. In fact if it was a crowded bus or train n an NSF were to board ppl should give up their seats for these guys. We go thru all the crap in the army and the general public should show their appreciation. Bus n mrt trips should be free for all men in uniform. Including scdf police fire fighters etc

Peace

You will only find recognition of veterans in countries like England, US, Canada,.... Never in Spore where the PAP sees us as cheap security guards.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Peace
Nonsense. Sinkie men are the lowest form of human being in sinkieland. They are ranked below sinkie women, all PRs, foreigners and even the Blangah workers. The law require the sinkie men to serve NS for two years and many rounds of ICT during their most productive adult working lives. For serving NS, they are paid an allowance that even foreign maids would laugh at, not to mention real hardship and risk of lives and limbs, plus permanent damage to knee joints.

Sinkie men have no recourse for NS, and they do not enjoy any benefit, other than occasional peanuts thrown at them "in appreciation" of their sacrifice. Due to their frequent ICT, employers prefer foreigners over sinkie men. During war, sinkie men are required to die to protect the assets of foreigners.

Now, of course sinkie men are not allowed to sit in mrt or buses. It's the law of the land.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time SAF officers cannot take bus (no mrt then)....if take bus must remove shoulder rank....even officer cadet also.
Now SIA pilots also cannot take public transport in uniform with rank

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gamsiah to pappies for giving sinkee man such noble respect.

knn, like that also can. wonder if i now in no.4, chow auntie dare to talk to me like that boh.

guys u all dont laugh, me no tua kang, 20 years ago, i wear smart 4 really sak ki hor. now wear is lao kui.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
gamsiah to pappies for giving sinkee man such noble respect.

knn, like that also can. wonder if i now in no.4, chow auntie dare to talk to me like that boh.

guys u all dont laugh, me no tua kang, 20 years ago, i wear smart 4 really sak ki hor. now wear is lao kui.
A sinkie man in army uniform is also required to pick up rubbish if he sees it in his way. When queuing up for anything like bus, food etc. sinkie NSmen are also required to voluntarily go to back of queue and give way to everyone else.

Even in his own private car, any sinkie man in uniform are assumed to be in the wrong for any traffic accident. After paying off the traffic police fines, the SAF will follow up with another charge of bringing dishonor to the SAF.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also learned that when u r in uniform on public transport ur cap or beret must be on ur head all the time n must not sit n must not fall asleep or kana charged. :biggrin:

To add on lianbeng comments, cannot be in training 4 when in publics, must be smart 4 !

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me the percentage of young sinkie woman that cook and wash at home :wink:

To be fair, laziness and hands-off-ness is not a Sinkie women trait. It is a Sinkie trait.

Just off the top of my head, how many Sinkie men know how to, and will willingly to do the following:
- fix a leaky sink
- change out a faulty door lock
- change a snapped dryer belt
- replace toilet cistern
I can add more, but you get the point.
I think everyone should go live a few years in a 1st world country where there is no cheap labour, where plumbers are $100 a pop. Then we will all know what our two hands are capable of.

Sorry for going off topic.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, laziness and hands-off-ness is not a Sinkie women trait. It is a Sinkie trait.

Just off the top of my head, how many Sinkie men know how to, and will willingly to do the following:
- fix a leaky sink
- change out a faulty door lock
- change a snapped dryer belt
- replace toilet cistern
I can add more, but you get the point.
I think everyone should go live a few years in a 1st world country where there is no cheap labour, where plumbers are $100 a pop. Then we will all know what our two hands are capable of.

Sorry for going off topic.

True .. Thanks for posting a different point that make sense .