• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Wooden's turn-Says S'pore is a "Garbage City" and sinkies have no clean character

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Now Wooden's turn-Says S'pore is a "Garbage City" and sinkies have no clean chara

Try eating in a food court in Europe and compare against eating in a food court in Singapore. In Europe, the Europeans will clear their own trays. In Singapore, sinkies start fights and arguments when grassroots leaders ask them to clear their trays.

While some foreigners may have littered, sinkies who were at the festival also littered just as much, if not more.

European food court got substandard toilet facility. Always must queue.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Now Wooden's turn-Says S'pore is a "Garbage City" and sinkies have no clean chara

Indeed. Not too long ago the Chinese/Japanese Garden at Jurong West was a tranquil sanctuary of nature. No more.

just go to Little india on sunday evenings... the ah nehs throw plastic bags, bottles, and what have you all over...

Nea Ms Vivian act blur...ZERO ENFORCEMENT!

Fix WP party super fast...do proper job... hiding and run away...nabeizzz...really jiat liao bee...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Ah! You noughty Seat Warmer! Wanna sabo me and make me lose votes, right? KNN!

jw5

Loyal

Ms Vivian needs to go there and integrate with them. :p

just go to Little india on sunday evenings... the ah nehs throw plastic bags, bottles, and what have you all over...

Nea Ms Vivian act blur...ZERO ENFORCEMENT!

Fix WP party super fast...do proper job... hiding and run away...nabeizzz...really jiat liao bee...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If burma and japan so good, why dun he fuck off there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is really tiring and irritating. Spore in the 90s was so clean and there is no dispute on that. So why is it so dirty now means only one thing, it is the foreigners. The stupid PM and whoever accusing Singaporeans of littering think they are superior while other Singaporeans are piece of shit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is really tiring and irritating. Spore in the 90s was so clean and there is no dispute on that. So why is it so dirty now means only one thing, it is the foreigners. The stupid PM and whoever accusing Singaporeans of littering think they are superior while other Singaporeans are piece of shit.

sg was never clean in the 90s before 7am in the morning. this i know because i would wake up early at 5am and walk the grounds in hdb estates for an hour or more as it was cool and comfortable at dawn. an army of bangla and neh cleaners would sweep the grounds and pick up trash before sinkies wake up and start making noises akin to kpkb in the wee hours of the morning. pinoy maids would be washing their sinkie masters' cars at 6am. that's how the bangla-pinoy love relationship phenomenon started. usually by 6:30am, the whole estate would be pristinely and magically clean, taking a page out of a twilight zone episode. without this army of imported cleaners, sg and sinkies are a filthy disaster. then in the 80s to 90s, and now. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sg was never clean in the 90s before 7am in the morning. this i know because i would wake up early at 5am and walk the grounds in hdb estates for an hour or more as it was cool and comfortable at dawn. an army of bangla and neh cleaners would sweep the grounds and pick up trash before sinkies wake up and start making noises akin to kpkb in the wee hours of the morning. pinoy maids would be washing their sinkie masters' cars at 6am. that's how the bangla-pinoy love relationship phenomenon started. usually by 6:30am, the whole estate would be pristinely and magically clean, taking a page out of a twilight zone episode. without this army of imported cleaners, sg and sinkies are a filthy disaster. then in the 80s to 90s, and now. :rolleyes:

In the 90s, foreign visitors to Spore all said Spore is very clean. Now leh? For repeat visitors, you even hear them saying Spore is so messy and dirty compared to their visit last time. So it is not the same cleanliness standard between now and then while the same army of imported cleaners is still around cleaning at dawn. Which means only one thing, there is more litter created by the foreigners. Btw if you think the maids washing cars at 6 am is bad, I have seen my JB house neighbour's maid cleaning the windows at 6 am and washing car at 12 midnight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the 90s, foreign visitors to Spore all said Spore is very clean. Now leh?

that's because visitors don't wake up at 5am and inspect (and appreciate) the grounds like i do. now, due to a clampdown on hiring of foreigners, SG has less cleaners to rely upon to clean up sinkies' mess, and visitors can see the difference. the remedy to this situation is twofold: hire more foreign cleaners and sinkies clean up after themselves (which will never happen). :rolleyes:

image.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not sinkees that litter ...it is the 2.9 million foreigners who treat sinkapore like a garbage dump.

They have to so that their FT brothers have cleaning work to do.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh said, “Our reputation as one of the world’s cleanest cities is going down the rubbish chute. It looks like a case of ‘monkeys see, monkeys do’.” Goh went on to say “Without foreign workers, Singapore is likely to become a ‘garbage city’. Cleanliness is a character thing. It shows who you really are.”

I find it deeply offensive that our public servants, paid enormous salaries out of our taxes, should criticise their employers (that’s you and me) in this manner. They are public servants. They owe us their livelihood. Goh went as far as calling us monkeys, which carries racist overtones. Of course the real instance of “monkey see monkey do”, to borrow that horribly offensive and demeaning phrase, is that Goh was just seeing his master spouting off and copying him.

(Comment from Tremeritus)

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did Wooden make a trunk call to Yong Peng ?:confused:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let’s look at that third world comparison. Why do we continue to pay for a Government that lords it over us and runs us down compared to a third-world country like Myanmar? How dare Lee Hsien Loong say that Singaporeans are not as good as the Burmese? If that is the way he feels then he should move there and stand for election. I am sure the Burmese junta would love to have him on board. After all, the Burmese leaders have been keeping their ill-gotten gains here for years because they can benefit from banking secrecy and a low level of scrutiny

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Senior Citizen:
January 31, 2015 at 9:08 pm (Quote)
Quote: “Our reputation as one of the world’s cleanest cities is going down the rubbish chute. It looks like a case of ‘monkeys see, monkeys do’.” Goh went on to say “Without foreign workers, Singapore is likely to become a ‘garbage city’. Cleanliness is a character thing. It shows who you really are.”
As a senior citizen, I am deeply offend by your thoughtless comment. You are just repeating what the PM says…a perfect example of “Monkey see, monkey do”! In case you are not aware, Singapore had already became a “GARBAGE CITY” the day you open the floodgate and let all the “GARBAGES” in! You are also WRONG that we need foreigners to clean our garbage. You seems to forget that SINGAPOE was once a CLEAN CITY before you ‘destroy it’. Without all these millions of “Foreign thrash,” our GARBAGES were still manageable. With due respect, don’t blame the PEOPLE if you and all the over-paid ministers cannot even do your job of keeping our Country clean! REMEMBER, YOU ARE HIGHLY PAID TO DO THE JOB, SO JUST DO IT AND STOP PUSHING THE BUCK!!!. REALLY PISSED OFF!!!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blame Pinky for letting foreign garbage live and work here.