• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now SG Gov Trusts mRNA Lesser Now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Novavax vaccine can also be a game-changer for two additional reasons: First, since it uses older technologies, it can help overcome hesitancy among those wary of mRNA vaccines.

How many % vaxxed now? Aiming for what? 100%? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore has signed advance purchase agreement with Novavax: Ong Ye Kung​

24 June 2021
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore...-agreement-novavax-ong-ye-kung-091713040.html

The vaccine, jointly developed by Novavax and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, is produced by creating an engineered baculovirus containing a gene for a modified spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

CEPI.

CEPI, GAVI and COVAX can all be traced to Bill Gates, depopulation and transhumanist advocate, a.k.a 'philanthropist'. :cool:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://theindependent.sg/sg-has-advance-orders-for-a-better-vaccine-than-pfizer-moderna/

SG has advance orders for a “better” vaccine than Pfizer & ModerModerna

Hey @dredd @porcaputtana alias porkimak, now you two
sound like a prostitute touting mRNA which has serious side effects like killing people.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...moths-spike-protein-covid-19-non-mrna-1943161

moth instead of mRNA

but in the end still spike protein

but your IQ is too low to understand

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are dumber than a sack of rocks. Sorry, but you need to be of a certain level of intellect to engage me. :wink:
So says the mRNA cucks when they finally fail to explain why it kills and injure so many innocents
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...moths-spike-protein-covid-19-non-mrna-1943161

moth instead of mRNA

but in the end still spike protein

but your IQ is too low to understand
I look at outcomes. mRNA kills. Novavax doesn't.

FOUR boards but you still cannot get it.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So says the mRNA cucks when they finally fail to explain why it kills and injure so many innocents

I look at outcomes. mRNA kills. Novavax doesn't.

FOUR boards but you still cannot get it.
mRNA kills ? Show me

novavax not approved yet and you know it doesn’t kill ?

you’re a fucking moron

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
novavax don't even get FDA approval? Sorry, novavax or not, its not convincing me to get vax.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See your liar nose growing longer! Novavax efficacy 90%+ u still want argue mRNA got better protection? Face the facts fake doc. :rolleyes:

Efficiency doesn't matter. All that matters is Sinkie sheeple get vaxxed and digitally tagged. Doesn't matter which brand or type: Tiong or ang moh, mRNA or non-mRNA.

And by vaxxed they mean a booster shot every 6-12 months. Don't think first two shots = 'fully vaccinated' = the end of the matter and back to pre-2020 normal.

And the mask stays on!

Sinkieland, proud member of COVAX, possibly GAVI and CEPI too. :cool:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Plizer, Moderna, Sinovax, Sinopharm, AstraZeneca, J & J or Novavax (near future), it is best to stay healthy, keep fit, less stress, forgiving and be happy. Our natural body immunity is the best defense against all bacteria & virus.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle need to scold the leegulator and leesearchers KNNBCCB invent and approved so many vaccines for fuck KNN what we need is quality and not quantity all should work together to come out with 1 most powerful vaccine instead of doing your own studies stupid idiots KNN my uncle also need to scold the stock market KNNBCCB KNN pharmaceutical items should not be allowed to trade KNN

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How small ? Show your number

your beloved novavax old tech or new tech?

so easy to expose your ignorance
"Novavax, on the other hand, uses an “older, more familiar science” that was also used in the development of vaccines for Hepatitis B and pertussis, or whooping cough, which is part of the vaccines given to millions of children."

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Novavax, on the other hand, uses an “older, more familiar science” that was also used in the development of vaccines for Hepatitis B and pertussis, or whooping cough, which is part of the vaccines given to millions of children."
Good . U know how to read . What a surprise