• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now, I'm scared to be alone with women

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, he is one lucky ang mo. I opine he was going for cheap thrill but never expected char bor to po mata. I dare say this wasn't his first time engaging in such thrill.

If scared to be alone with women, pcc till death? Find same sex partner? Talk cock ang mo.

When one has had a few drinks and everyone looks very happy, easy to get carried away. Its also easy to think the gal will not notice a little hanky panky if she's known you for so long. That guy paid the price for his erroneous assumption.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such cases are difficult to prove and yet people are convicted on the sole testimony of one person with no corroboration. Many years ago a taxi driver was charged for rape, His family instead of bailing him out engaged a PI to trail the so called victim who turned out to be hooker which did not reveal to the Police not that hookers can't be raped. Turned out she was player and the cabby case was discharged.

I know a case of supposed rape where a soldier was charged in court and suspended from the army. while waiting for the trial, the victim's father passed away. After the funeral the victim and mother turned up at AG's chamber and said it was consensual and that she made the rape claim as she was late to come home and was dead scared of her father. The charge was again withdrawn.

What about other cases?

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the woman complain to the police, the police will merrily haul the guy up and make it into a case, without checking the details.

That's entertainment for the police, they loved such things. The trashy media loved to report on such things.