• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not happy, leave

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you daschel lim?
yes
first i was daklims
then FB made me change my name. try differnt combinations will only accept daschel, now cannot change for 2 mths appretnyl
i dont post on my own page, in fact no FB and only started one to follow certain businesses im inteerested in

any one they very brave to use their real names to praise

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
let them call loh. never insult anyone, in fact, wendy play white knight here. no case wot. however they could report yoir account for being fake, then facebook block your account again... that has been used against me before.