• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No money no god !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

No money confirm go to hell :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahaaaa!!! Well done, what a piece of doctored blasphemy. Your mom sure very proud of your illiterate ability n finding your REAL father is inches away. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to bring in family .. I play with you :wink: i also can play with your your lau bu but no thanks leave it to ah neh to gangbang her better still since your lau peh also a monk wannabe cannot fuck her Whahahha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to bring in family .. I play with you :wink: i also can play with your your lau bu but no thanks leave it to ah neh to gangbang her better still since your lau peh also a monk wannabe cannot fuck her Whahahha

Wah!!!!! Play ppl's mothers?!!!!!! Low class! Echo after u: ' I also can play with your...' Whatever that is, low class!!!! Double confirm u r low life form, proven!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah!!!!! Play ppl's mothers?!!!!!! Low class! Echo after u: ' I also can play with your...' Whatever that is, low class!!!! Double confirm u r low life form, proven!

Check your post #2 .. You start mentioning about mother .. I knew you religious nuts love to tell lies :wink: no surprise :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check your post #2 .. You start mentioning about mother .. I knew you religious nuts love to tell lies :wink: no surprise :wink:

Tell lies? U distorted my meaning just like u distorted other religions. Check again, old faggot. Having fun with u too but if u want to rope in your mom, WELCOME!!!!!! I'm already standby!!!!!! Be warned if u take up the challenge!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tell lies? U distorted my meaning just like u distorted other religions. Check again, old faggot. Having fun with u too but if u want to rope in your mom, WELCOME!!!!!! I'm already standby!!!!!! Be warned if u take up the challenge!

I knew religious nuts like to use fear to scare ppl but it do not work on me :wink: You are just a piece of white paper :wink: still can warn ppl meh ? Whahhahaha . But I don't mind you warn ppl here about your lau bu chow cheeby :wink: Whahahahaha .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew religious nuts like to use fear to scare ppl but it do not work on me :wink: You are just a piece of white paper :wink: still can warn ppl meh ? Whahhahaha . But I don't mind you warn ppl here about your lau bu chow cheeby :wink: Whahahahaha .

Wuhahaaaaaaaa, is that all u can reply??? Who give a shit whether it works on u, lonely ugly gay faggot. Wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Low class!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaaa, is that all u can reply??? Who give a shit whether it works on u, lonely ugly gay faggot. Wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Low class!

Is that what I can reply ? I wrote more words then you leh .. Whahhahaha :wink: maybe you don't give a shit but yours Lau bu mind leh ..how can I be lonely when I meet your lau bu every night ? Whahahahha please ask her to sell herself to ah neh better . Her cheeby so smelling only an neh can tahan her chow cheeby .. By the way , how you manage to tahan her smell at home ? by using her panties to cover your face ? Whahahahhaa .. you are really stupid !!! Her panties also got smell lah !! Whahahahahaa

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that what I can reply ? I wrote more words then you leh .. Whahhahaha :wink: maybe you don't give a shit but yours Lau bu mind leh ..how can I be lonely when I meet your lau bu every night ? Whahahahha please ask her to sell herself to ah neh better . Her cheeby so smelling only an neh can tahan her chow cheeby .. By the way , how you manage to tahan her smell at home ? by using her panties to cover your face ? Whahahahhaa .. you are really stupid !!! Her panties also got smell lah !! Whahahahahaa

Waahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is epic!! Writing more words down mean u r champion?? Wuhahaaaaa, those bros out there wrote much more than u means u fail, lonely faggot. Anyway, how to tell her about your fetish, your mom will be angry..., 'so PENDEK, I need magnifying glass but Punisher' asshole is wide enough for lorry but serious blockage' How to tell her? I always treat your mother like mine, dear...how could u.......sob!! Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is epic!! Writing more words down mean u r champion?? Wuhahaaaaa, those bros out there wrote much more than u means u fail, lonely faggot. Anyway, how to tell her about your fetish, your mom will be angry..., 'so PENDEK, I need magnifying glass but Punisher' asshole is wide enough for lorry but serious blockage' How to tell her? I always treat your mother like mine, dear...how could u.......sob!! Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Why your lau peh still feeding your lau bu food ? Whahahahah
image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why your lau peh still feeding your lau bu food ? Whahahahah
View attachment 11151

Wuhahaaaa!!!! What a question from an illiterate ugly faggot like u ask?????? Okay, okay...I will advise u on this.
Feeding on food free your hunger BUT GETTING ENTERED, LIKE U DO, is feeding other ppl's hunger. That's the different, so go digest it quick, don't take too long. Wuhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaa!!!! What a question from an illiterate ugly faggot like u ask?????? Okay, okay...I will advise u on this.
Feeding on food free your hunger BUT GETTING ENTERED, LIKE U DO, is feeding other ppl's hunger. That's the different, so go digest it quick, don't take too long. Wuhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your lau bu also got burger entering her cheeby ? Wow !!! Surprise surprise :wink: whahahhah

image.jpg