• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No case for police: Students plan ambush for pervert-stalker

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Students plan ambush for pervert-stalker
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Harassment messages sent by the stalker to the girl (left). (Pic / Internet) The stalker being questioned by a policeman (right).</cite>
A group of students ambushed a stalker who has been harassing a fellow undergrad for a year.

The harassment had come to light when the girl, a year-two business student at the Singapore Management University (SMU) told her friends about the stalker.

According to her, the stalker is a man in his 50s who claims to be an engineer.

The man has been stalking her for the past year after somehow obtaining her contact number. The man also stalks her on Facebook and Twitter.

He has been sending the girl disgusting messages and has even been asking for sex. Fed up with the harassment, the girl and her friends set up a trap for the stalker.

The group even called reporters from The New Paper to witness the trap being sprung. They asked the man to come out to meet at 4pm at the taxi stand near the SMU Business School Library.

The man arrived at about 4.30pm and texted the girl, "I'm here. I'm wearing a polo t-shirt and blue uncle shorts." (He was actually wearing a blue polo tee and shorts.)

Some of the girl's friends approached the man while others stayed out of sight. They asked the man his identity and his reason for being there.

But the man did not answer their questions and only murmured, "sorry, sorry". Undeterred, the group called the man's number and his phone rang, exposing his identity.

The man tried to escape on his motorcycle but was quickly surrounded by the students, who also pulled the key from his ignition. The students swiftly alerted the school's security officers and the police to nab the man.

However, when the police arrived, an officer only asked the man some questions before letting him go. The students were left puzzled as they were hoping the police will arrest the man for his acts of harassment.

It is understood that the police will not be pursuing this case.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 11 November 2011.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RPjggN-KByI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humsup Engineer

Come complete in crash helmet

[video=youtube;HExkxds0Vco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExkxds0Vco[/video]
HExkxds0Vco

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to thread, "why leave evidence for prosecution?":confused:"never heard before meh: whatever u say will be used against u as evidence in court!":biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucked up law.....

The law is good. It allows people to have private duels without interference from police. Sylvia may be going to bash me again for saying that but well, I'm just being frank and true to myself. People shouldn't always look for police protection. They should fight and survive themselves. LKY always allow that. Think about it? We got into a quarrel and fought. I punched you and you cried, called police. What a coward! Even a rookie police just passed out from TraCom also laughs. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sylvia is in here meh? what's her nick? Lola, Tracy or Thick Heart Black Face ? :eek::biggrin:

She has no nick here. She just read sometimes. What you all call as lurk. She won't bash me here anyway. She's also police trained. If it comes to bashing, we all do it face to face.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, Sylvia

I love you :biggrin:

Thank you on her behalf. Please go grow some hair is my best advice to you. She's very fond of my ponytail. :biggrin: LTK looks pissed though, always nag nag asking to me to cut it. :(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The law is good. It allows people to have private duels without interference from police. Sylvia may be going to bash me again for saying that but well, I'm just being frank and true to myself. People shouldn't always look for police protection. They should fight and survive themselves. LKY always allow that. Think about it? We got into a quarrel and fought. I punched you and you cried, called police. What a coward! Even a rookie police just passed out from TraCom also laughs. :biggrin:

Ram i bet you always surprise ppl that fight you since you're so small. So did they either die of laughter or did you break their limbs?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram i bet you always surprise ppl that fight you since you're so small. So did they either die of laughter or did you break their limbs?

I'm only 1.66m. and 60kg. I must not let the fight last longer than 30secs. Total victory and incapacity of the opponent within 30secs. is my objective if any fight's started. That's my survival theory which has served me well through the years and around the world. If I don't ground him and incapicitate him within 30secs., I'll most probably lose the fight since he's most probably taller and heavier. I'd rather kill him than to allow myself to end up in that situation. The police and lawyer statements can be settled later. Always claim self defence and there'd be not much problem except some routine inconvenience.

In gangfights where we're outnumbered, the shock of a breaking of limbs and seeing blood within seconds will send the bigger gang running too.

Last edited: