• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ning lao pay MP

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's friend plays poker with the young Indian lawyer (new mp) who drives a jaguar... His comment was this new mp damn ya ya papaya ... In hokkien, he acts like "Ning pay" ... Funny how on the surface, they look like angels !

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's friend plays poker with the young Indian lawyer (new mp) who drives a jaguar... His comment was this new mp damn ya ya papaya ... In hokkien, he acts like "Ning pay" ... Funny how on the surface, they look like angels !

your friend's friend is obviously not your personal observation, how could you be so sure to comment ?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
please ask your friend's friend to record a conversation of the papaya for us so we can enjoy while we sip our coffee here. Video would be best.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
please ask your friend's friend to record a conversation of the papaya for us so we can enjoy while we sip our coffee here. Video would be best.

Why dun u ask your mp who the bugger is and then come here and tell me ?
Frankly, i hv no idea ...

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun u ask your mp who the bugger is and then come here and tell me ?
Frankly, i hv no idea ...

my mp don't want me already lah...my estate got kick out to a lower class ulu grc and the mp there is the one who once said , ' all degrees should have an expiry date !'.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mp don't want me already lah...my estate got kick out to a lower class ulu grc and the mp there is the one who once said , ' all degrees should have an expiry date !'.

You shld ask TPL to be your MP... she sure wan to make frenz