• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole, SeeJay, Dr. Ang, Michelle, Vincent, Alec, etc. Join WP ASAP! S'pore Needs YOU

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the good star candidates, please join a good party.

S'poreans are very bias.

Once your PARTY is construed as LOUSY, you can talk until the cows come home, and the majority will still say it is lousy.

Singapore needs good people in the ruling party and out.

I looked at the NEW MIW MPs....i fear for the future of Singapore....27 yr old riding on coat tails etc.?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole, SeeJay, Dr. Ang, Michelle, Vincent, Alec, etc. Join WP ASAP! S'pore Needs

To all the good star candidates, please join a good party.

S'poreans are very bias.

Once your PARTY is construed as LOUSY, you can talk until the cows come home, and the majority will still say it is lousy.

Singapore needs good people in the ruling party and out.

I looked at the NEW MIW MPs....i fear for the future of Singapore....27 yr old riding on coat tails etc.?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

No lah, they should consolidate and form another party call - the united party. Than take away as many GRCs and SMC in the next election 4 years later. Times fly very fast. Time to focus on low PAP percentage ward and do more walk-about and ground warming. Besides, I think SDA should dissappear for good.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole, SeeJay, Dr. Ang, Michelle, Vincent, Alec, etc. Join WP ASAP! S'pore Needs

in the corporate wrld, many mncs survived thru m&a. opp shld consider otherwise. to consolidate resources for a better fight.

i will love to hear issue of privatising our assets the nxt time rd.fr e.g singapore power, etc. when the exercise was first carried out, looks gd on papers and theory but reality says otherwise.

No lah, they should consolidate and form another party call - the united party. Than take away as many GRCs and SMC in the next election 4 years later. Times fly very fast. Time to focus on low PAP percentage ward and do more walk-about and ground warming. Besides, I think SDA should dissappear for good.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at SDA's website. Look like shit.

0228258009.jpg

Oolongtea

I agree with OP that top opposition candidates from other parties other than WP should set aside on their differences and compromise on their ideals to join the WP. Uniting to contest under a new party, while it sound attractive, will take much longer time to create the awareness, image building and re-branding.

In my opinion, WP has done a very good job to establish their image and brand... and so if the rest of opposition candidates can join WP, there will be a good chance that opposition will increase their seats in parliament next GE.

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal

We've been talking about consolidating the opposition parties since man discovered fire. But it never happens. Egos at work. That's human nature. GE 2016 will again see a slate of political parties we see this year. Probably a stronger WP able to attract stronger candidates.

in the corporate wrld, many mncs survived thru m&a. opp shld consider otherwise. to consolidate resources for a better fight.

i will love to hear issue of privatising our assets the nxt time rd.fr e.g singapore power, etc. when the exercise was first carried out, looks gd on papers and theory but reality says otherwise.

Lubricant_ky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poorest recruitment efforts ever!:biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Besides, I think SDA should dissappear for good.

SDA's Singh should stop thinking about nominated minister and join another party..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good suggestion. SDA, SDP cannot make it. Actually, joining SPP may not be a bad idea and may reap vote loyalty of the past.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau, NOT another party ! I'm drunk.

sgge2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

The right opposition party to join is Workers Party.

WP is the only party (not even PAP), you will be guaranteed to speak in front of 30,000 audience and showcase your talent.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

We've been talking about consolidating the opposition parties since man discovered fire. But it never happens. Egos at work. That's human nature. GE 2016 will again see a slate of political parties we see this year. Probably a stronger WP able to attract stronger candidates.

hahaha...agree, then the next best thing to happen is like what happened to Desmond Lim.....make them learn the lessons the hard ways.......