• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah interview at Aljunied Market 100 times better than Tan peh Lin

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMaA5OPUOTw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMaA5OPUOTw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very impressive. Another Sylvia Lim in the making. Can see NS is full of passion and conviction, unlike TinTin who aspires to enter the easy way!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i had a hard time trying to catch what she is saying.
pse tell her to speak slower to make herself clearer to old and kuku pple.......

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely talks better. But she needs a better hair stylist. This hairstyle makes her look like an Auntie

GMS also need to give her a better chance of winning MP GRC. F**ing hell, get that warehouse assistant out of the team and put someone who can pass his O-levels inside

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely talks better. But she needs a better hair stylist. This hairstyle makes her look like an Auntie

GMS also need to give her a better chance of winning MP GRC. F**ing hell, get that warehouse assistant out of the team and put someone who can pass his O-levels inside

Yes, her hairstyle makes her look ten years older. But perhaps, that's the intention, to look more mature and electable. The warehouse assistant is the one rumored to be HIV positive but so far dare not deny.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
O my God, this young lady impresses me and her delivery and off the cuff statements are right on the spot. Despite the background noise(maybe a group causing distraction?) she was so cool and so focus on what she wants and need to say. I cannot remember anyone apart from MM who can talk like that in public right off the top of her head and it was not scripted. Anyone can tell me of any leaders who speaks like her?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has more poise, substance and exudes more confidence than Tin, that's for sure! Never mind the knnccb!

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. dragon, the flat chested cannot take the pumping missionary or what?
2. tin also cannot take the rear too! not much meat leh!

Aiyoh, if you want big neh neh, vote for Lee Li Lian, Worker's Party

Lee-Li-Lian.jpg

zujjkiol

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKZbe29hS1A?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKZbe29hS1A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very impressive. Another Sylvia Lim in the making. Can see NS is full of passion and conviction, unlike TinTin who aspires to enter the easy way!

No doubt Tin Tin is nowhere on par with her. I hope to see her sitting inside parliament and not Tin Tin. But I also hope she can be trained and prepared to be able to rebut any ruling party member with guts, sharpness, conviction, clarity, calmness and confidence during parliament sitting. :smile:

Last edited: