• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next PM Odds On Favourite ....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... is Teo Ler Suck ....:smile:

You attracted to him issit u fucking FAGGOT fake horse tipster. Even want to give comments on TCM.

People listen to you sure die on yout TCM posts.

Tio Si Lark cannot even win the next erections unless he is shoooed in.

People have very BAD impressions of him.

MR. KNOW ALL he is called in many circles.

Come to think of it, he and you have many things in common. You are the fake who pretends he knows about horses and TCM. One of your post fake link is here http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=34296

PHOOOOEEEY to both of you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seat warmer? ... :confused:

Just like WOODEN GOh, the previous 'seat warmer', warm the seat, as a 'regent', like in the old dynasty days' before the "PRINCE' come of age.

The most likey, seat warmer will be WKS or George Yeo...:rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a good Name, LUCK is on his side. Since PM Lee's sons or MM Lee's Grandsons are all still "young" to take over.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict Lee Kuan Yew will take over as PM again simply because he is still going strong and there are no other choice.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict Lee Kuan Yew will take over as PM again simply because he is still going strong and there are no other choice.:biggrin:

ah pek can't even hold a binocular steady, you want him to return as PM?

give him a break lah!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"ah pek can't even hold a binocular steady, you want him to return as PM?
give him a break lah!"

Bro don't get me wrong! :biggrin::biggrin:. I don't ever want him to return as PM and I would very much like to give him a permanent break. Problem is even as the MM, he cast a long and heavy shadow over the PM and his cabinet. He never really left his post in the 1st place. It's just playing musical chairs. Some more the Son must always obey the father or else lightning strikes!

The way I see it, there's no better seat-warmer interim PM until his super-talented grandson takes over mah!:rolleyes:

Anyway, I've placed my bet on this old but red horse!:eek:

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must the next PM be at his 30's? why not narrow down futhure? be be good looking and a Chinese blah, blah blah...stop turning round and round, there will still be 66% of naive people voting for you.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strategy is simple and straightforward,seat warmer is required if Ass Loong can't hold on till Prince will take over.

Then you have, Youngest PM Sillypore ever have!

This Prince who became King will surely 'shut the peasants up for good!':biggrin: