• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next GE,You will cast your vote to....

You cast vote to...

• Total voters

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this untransparent recession time in SINGAPORE, Where there are still hidden facts on the $$$$.

Be it CPF...Be it GDP...etc..and with all the fustractions or maybe delighting efforts from the Gahment, who you will cast your VOTE to after DEEP DEEP considerations>>

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
who you will cast your VOTE to after DEEP DEEP considerations>>

If the SDP contests in Aljunied GRC, I would cast my vote for them.
If its going to be the WP (WPAP) then I would rather vote the PAP (why go for the imitation or wannabe PAP party when i can have the original) or just spoil the vote.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls add 3rd choice.. (3) Spoil Votes

else..its (1) for me...because....nvr vote before....

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the SDP contests in Aljunied GRC, I would cast my vote for them.
If its going to be the WP (WPAP) then I would rather vote the PAP (why go for the imitation or wannabe PAP party when i can have the original) or just spoil the vote.

I don't see how similar the WP is to the PAP. I recall the WP opposes, among other things, the GRC, Elected Presidency, high ministerial salaries and GST. That itself indicates that we will have a very different Singapore when the WP gets the chance to run it.

Of course, I will also vote for the SDP because we will also have a different Singapore. My perspective is that the Singapore under the WP and under the SDP will be more similar to each other than what some people think.

Which is what I do not understand. I recall a forummer who highly supports the SDP opposing the minimum wage. If I am not wrong, minimum wage is part of the SDP's manifesto. Another opposed the abolishing of maid levy, which is a PAP idea. This shows that we can agree with the PAP at times. Not 100% of what the PAP does is wrong. Therefore, if the WP, or the SDP, agrees with them, they cannot be said to be a "PAP wannabe".

In addition, the SDP has denounced the "PAP-tinkered" electoral system outright, which may be a mis-strategy. Hence, if its staunchest supporters bother to vote for it under election rules "set by the PAP", it may turn out to be a misnomer.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see how similar the WP is to the PAP. I recall the WP opposes, among other things, the GRC, Elected Presidency, high ministerial salaries and GST. That itself indicates that we will have a very different Singapore when the WP gets the chance to run it.

President elected by scumbag LKY & not by citizens is bullshit. are u another DOG hired by the PAP to write dis stuff? :eek::rolleyes: