• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[News] Yet more rich keling fraudsters kena charged in US

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another indication that keling cockroaches'll always collude to cheat their hosts, which is so very true to their conniving nature no matter their wealth or social status.

Only recently the keling billionaire CEO of outsourcer giant, Satyam was charged for financial scams & investor fraud. Now this kind of headline appear.

Seems poor keling & a rich keling are all the same - filthy, smelly parasites with an inborn tendency for thieving, lying & an overrated sense of self worth.

I hope the US makes examples of these criminal cockroaches and locked them up for a long time in the US penal system so that they'll become someone's "exotic" bitches.
---------------
Sydney Morning Herald news:
Billionaire arrested in huge insider trading case
October 17, 2009

Billionaire hedge fund founder Raj Rajaratnam and five executives from some of the most prestigious US companies were charged on Friday with the largest hedge fund insider-trading scheme ever.
One of the criminal complaints accuses Rajaratnam, 52, considered the richest Sri Lankan in the world, of conspiring with Intel employee Rajiv Goel and Anil Kumar, a director of powerful management consulting firm McKinsey & Co.

---------------
472886309704edf3946b7b6dc98e6bde7f91cd7.jpg

Arrested Keling: "Shit..I hope my 260lbs manloving cellmate Bubba loves curry..."

Angmo Arresting Officer on the right: "..f--k! Here I thought the skunk I killed smelt bad... F-ck! Keling, you'd better lean your f-cking smelly head away to the other side okay?! PCB! I think I'm gonna lao sai now!"

Chinese Arresting Officer: (looking bored & sighs) "Wah-seh noob, you think you have it bad? All the f--king kelings I've been arresting, have killed my sense of smell & they don't pay me enough for this shit! I'm just turning my head away from this smelly keling's fatass purely by reflex only."

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other rich keileng FT here is a possible fraudster.

How else can they make so much money, refuse to help their own kind back in racist India, and run road to S'pore.

Think about it.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
So rich yet they still haven't figured out the many benefits of taking a regular bath with clean water.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TWO CHARACTERISTICS OF THE END OF THE AGE FROM THE APOSTLE PAUL

1. GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

For anyone who has watched television, read a newspaper, lost a retirement to corporate greed and corruption, or just walked outside their front door, it is obvious this prophecy has been fulfilled by our generation. Our leaders are often corrupt; our cities are filled with crime, brutality, and neon signs proclaiming our sinful, godless nature. The New Age Movement brings in increasing numbers of mystics who claim to be the enlightened ones. They are some of the most educated and influential people in our societies, and yet the most lacking in real truth.

http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php

Last edited: