• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[News] India's nuclear power a 'myth - still too stupid to develop nuclear bombs

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
India's nuclear power a 'myth'

India's status as a nuclear power has been described as a "myth" by the scientist who carried out its controversial hydrogen bomb tests in 1998.
He said the device had only "fizzled."
According to K. Santhanam, who directed the secret detonations of five Shakt' nuclear devices at their nuclear test site at Pokhran, in the Rajasthan desert, the true test results were covered up and falsely hailed as a success by the Hindu nationalist BJP government.
"The decision to declare the hydrogen bomb a success was more of a political fatwa than a considered scientific-technical determination," he said. He has now called for an inquiry into the test results and warned that the creation of nuclear power could not be "based on myths."

No surprise here since everybody knows that keling cockroaches're still full-of-shit & know-nothings.

"The only nuclear bomb I know is when I go toilet after eating a 6-month old mouldy chapati on my favourite ghondoo's anus."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nuclear bombs that India and Pakistan are A-bombs. Quite powerful, like those used by the US against Japan in WW2. Quite powerful, but nothing spectacular in the modern era. Modern nuclear forces use H-bombs, they blow up entire counties instead of single towns in a single strike and detonation. So far, it's only know that only US, UK, Russia, France and China have them.