• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Opposition Party

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an idea......need everybody feedback.

A new party setup of foreign Singaporeans (i.e. or Singaporeans in a foreign land, wether denounced or not....a real Singaporean...born in Singapore).

I am sure the new party will bring good things and good benefits learned from another country. A few examples:

1. Jobs are for Singaporeans first. Company has to proof they cannot find a Singaporean for the job description before it goes to a foreigner.
  2. Minimum income.
  3. Medical Benefits for older people and offer them pension plan.
  4. Kick all the expatriates from SInagpore and bring back our Singaporean expatriates from overseas who have become equivalent or better experienced people.
  5. any other suggestions

I am sure we have enough in our reserves to cater for the few benefits above.
All the people who had denounce the citizenship will be granted their citizenship if they win the election.
The PAP party seems to have professionals on their side, to win the people belief and trust and I am sure this foreign party can be made of enough doctors, lawyers, engineers, professional....etc....to balance the competition.

What does everybody think? I am sure everybody will love to come to Singapore and work for over a $1 million every year for 4 years........Don't everybody agree?

And it might make Singapore a better place or the best place to live.:smile::smile::smile:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an idea......need everybody feedback.

A new party setup of foreign Singaporeans (i.e. or Singaporeans in a foreign land, wether denounced or not....a real Singaporean...born in Singapore).

I am sure the new party will bring good things and good benefits learned from another country. A few examples:

1. Jobs are for Singaporeans first. Company has to proof they cannot find a Singaporean for the job description before it goes to a foreigner.
  2. Minimum income.
  3. Medical Benefits for older people and offer them pension plan.
  4. Kick all the expatriates from SInagpore and bring back our Singaporean expatriates from overseas who have become equivalent or better experienced people.
  5. any other suggestions

I am sure we have enough in our reserves to cater for the few benefits above.
All the people who had denounce the citizenship will be granted their citizenship if they win the election.
The PAP party seems to have professionals on their side, to win the people belief and trust and I am sure this foreign party can be made of enough doctors, lawyers, engineers, professional....etc....to balance the competition.

What does everybody think? I am sure everybody will love to come to Singapore and work for over a $1 million every year for 4 years........Don't everybody agree?

And it might make Singapore a better place or the best place to live.:smile::smile::smile:

I still dont understand... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
One suggestion: Take your head out from the sand.

How do you intend this party made up of overseas Singaporeans to connect with those that are rooted here?

"denounce the citizenship will be granted their citizenship"

And will you force them to repay the CPF they withdrew with interest?