• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New here, please support and up my points.

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you people waiting for?
Untitled.jpg

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disaster has struck and someone has zapped me a few precious points because i appeared on this thread. Whoever you are please stop because what you are doing is very rude and not helping me realise my target.

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you going to keep this nick forever? This nick is that of a coward. If I'm you, I would kill this nick and start afresh.

I get zapped for no good reasons too, but I'll never keep a wimpy nick like yours. NEVER BEG, where's your dignity?

Last edited:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will up your points later, but please hold your head high and stop grovelling for pity.

Many are living in poverty without clean water and go hungry on a daily basis. What's yours?

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Into Latin lingo now?:p

I did say when i first came on , that my expertise is very wide-ranging and i that am able to be a valued member of this forum. This is just the tip of the iceberg. But you are well read too i see because some iliiterate people would think those two words are Malay or Cambodian or whatever.

You indeed show more intellect than most.

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will up your points later, but please hold your head high and stop grovelling for pity.

Many are living in poverty without clean water and go hungry on a daily basis. What's yours?

Sir I covet and request your point contribution to my cause too. Thank you much.